Conversation at the Godswood

Godswood courtyard, the Red Keep

132 AC

"How have you been since the last progress?" Daenaera asked. Arryk, her loyal sworn shield, followed her and Aemond at a polite distance, just out of hearing but still close enough to protect them.

Alicent did everything she could to keep Aemond away from Daenaera, which the Violet Lady knew was backfiring, and her mother, father, Kepus Daemon, her paternal grandparents, cousins, and siblings also tried to keep her away from Aemond.

"Training, flying, and dealing with Aegon. I almost killed him just for something to happen." Aemond said, boredness in his  voice.

His eyes could not help but be drawn to her pale neck, then necklace, which trailed down to the valley between her breasts.

He did every trick he knew to beat back the rising flush, as his eyes wandered over her curvaceous form.

"Telarion has gotten bigger." the Fire Prince said mildly. The Violet Queen had gotten big for her twenty four years, the same size of Syrax now despite being nine years younger.

"She has, all the flying has done good for our dragons. She's laid her very first clutch of eggs, Seasmoke was the sire. Telarion said I can use them for my own children, if they don't hatch first." Daenaera smiled brightly, pale violet eyes lightning up in a way that was hypnotizing.

"How did you know Seasmoke was the sire?" Aemond inquired.

"One of the eggs, it was silver shot through with violet, and I saw them curled up together like Vermithor and Silverwing and Caraxes and Syrax. They're mated dragons now, they share a cave in the Dragonmont together. Dragons mate for life." Daenaera said as if it was obvious.

The one eyed prince gritted his teeth. He felt repudiated, of his heritage, of the right of being a proper Targaryen prince.

Two boys with Velaryon coloring and Joffrey with the black hair and pale violet eyes, all three bearing the Velaryon name, not even Targaryen, got what he was denied.

I'm just a fucking Andal with a dragon and Valyrian handsomeness. he seethed.

"Here we are." Daenaera smiled, walking ahead to the wierdwood tree. In her past life, it was a place of fond childhood memories (just like her mother and Alicent Hightower) with Aemond, before the Driftmark Incident.

"What really happened to the Knight of Kisses?" her uncle gave her a query.

"You don't know?" the white-gold haired princess asked him stunned.

The Wildfire Prince shook his head.

"It started at my muña and kepa's wedding..." Daenaera began.

That is today's chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it!