Interlude: the Dreamer

Winterfell, the North

130 AC

Helaena's fifteenth birthday came with her family (no mother, Aegon, Aemond, or Daeron though), a dragon race, and a feast.

"And then Helaena and Dreamfyre one!" Rhaena smiled.

"You almost won." Helaena pointed out. Silverwing was younger then Dreamfyre, but the silver scaled she dragon was larger and faster.

Her years on Dragonstone had proven well. Rhaenyra knew she was a dreamer, and listened, which helped her get more grounded to reality.

Rhaenyra had protected her from Otto when he tried to marry her at thirteen to Aegon, sending her to Winterfell.

Cregan took her hand and smiled at her. "My future wife is a wonderful rider."

"She was taught by her sister." Daemon smiled.

"If that gust hadn't come out of nowhere, Telarion would have gotten third." Daenaera said. At fourteen, she was the image of a Targaryen princess.

(She had seen it in her dreams, of the pale violet eyed princess falling. But no, her dreams were split of Daenaera falling but others, when she flew with Vhagar at her side.)

"You'll fly with Vhagar at your side, Daenaera." Helaena commented.

Everyone paused. The Northerns believed in Greenseers, so Helaena being a dragon dreamer had excited them, and the Blacks (her family) had helped ground her.

"Aemond?" Jacaerys said startled.

"I'll marry Aemond?" Daenaera inquired.

The second daughter of Viserys Targaryen blinked, the visions coming at her. Fate, unlike what most believed, was always changing, nothing was set in stone.

"If you escape falling, you will. And he'll fly at your side, your most loyal protector and supporter. Blacks and Greens intwined forever, dragons fly and the Prince and Princess Who Were Promised from your line." Helaena murmured.

There was a silence at the table, Daenaera very pale and eyes wide.

"So let me get this straight: if Aemond fucking One Eye marries Dany, this lessens a chance of civil war and the Prince Who Was Promised is from Dany's line?" Luke said.

"And Princess." Rhaena spoke up. "Right, Helaena?"

"Yes. Souls cut and other's born are rising, the actions taken now will affect the future forever now." the rider of Dreamfyre confirmed.

"Well said, Helaena the Dreamer." the rider of Telarion murmured.

That is today's chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it!