Epilouge

Dragonstone Castle, Dragonstone Island

160 AC

Baelor landed his dragon, Vermithor, with a soft thud. He quickly helped his wife, Myriah Martell, down.

"Where is she?" the Prince of Dragonstone demanded.

"In her private rooms, My Prince." the Castellan said, and Baelor couldn't help but run to his mother's rooms.

"Baelor." his mother rasped, turning from spot on the couch under the window. "You came."

Queen Daenaera I, the Conqueress, had contracted a wasting disease that killed his father, Prince Consort Aemond, three years ago. She had retired to Dragonstone, naming him her Hand. 

She only spoke High Valyrian these days.

"Of course I did." Baelor murmured. "You wanted to see me?"

"I wanted to see my firstborn one last time. To see one of the first Targaryens to survive the birthing bed once we had the upper hand." Daenaera said, before coughing.

Baelor rushed over—he had gotten the same disease when he was younger, and had survived. He was immune to it now.

"Mother, hold on. Wait until you can see all of your children again." he begged.

His brother, Prince Aelyx, was the Prince of the Stepstones and Warden of the Narrow Sea. His sister Princess Vaella had married Cregan and Helaena's eldest son and was now the Lady of Winterfell, while Vaella's twin, Prince Vaelon had married his wife's older sister, Marianna Martell and was now Prince Consort of Dorne, and his youngest sister Princess Daena had been appointed the Princess of Pentos. 

His mother had a large family now, with a plentiful amount of Targaryens. His Uncle Aegon had taken over Oldtown after the Battle of Oldtown, constructing the White Palace where the Hightower once stood on a magically enlarged island.

She had so many grandchildren as well.

From him had come his firstborn, ten year old Rhaella, his second child seven year old Daemon, five year old twins Elaena and Deria and his youngest, two year old Nymeria.

From Aelyx, who had married Celeste Belaerys, was the father of six: Eight year old Aerion, the six year old twins triplets Elaena, Jaella and Maekar, the four year old Daenerys, and the two year old Rhaegar.

Vaella was the mother of six year old Rickon Stark, four year old Thomas Stark, and three year old Lynara Stark, while Vaelon had five year old twins, Rhoyne Martell and Simon Martell,  and a third on the way. Daena had an eighteen month old daughter, Feyre Targaryen.

"I'm tired. But they're all here, like the gods promised." Daenaera coughed.

Baelor blinked. "What did they promise, mother?"

"A better world." the rider of Telarion whispered, before pale violet eyes fluttered shut.

Telarion's roar of grief rang through the world.

Wow.

This is my first time travel fic, and I'm debating on doing another one, but I haven't chosen a fandom for it. Any ideas?

Anyways, I loved this story so fucking much. I hope you all enjoyed it as well.

Stay safe, and have a good day!