Interlude: The Realm's Reactions

Winterfell, the North

Early 134 AC

"So they're declaring the Targaryens sinful and their dynasty unlawful." Cregan summarized. "They're calling for me to kill and you promise support."

"I do hope your common sense wins out." Helaena said, rocking their son to sleep.

"I love you more than I care about power." Cregan said, kissing his wife softly.

"And that is why you are the best husband." the Targaryen princess smiled up at her husband.

The Eyrie, the Vale of Arryn

Early 134 AC

"How dare they?" Jeyne seethed, glaring at the letter that Jessamyn had read aloud.

"We're sending troops to support House Targaryen, aren't we?" the Redfort lady said calmly.

"Yes, yes we fucking are. Fuck those misogynist motherfuckers!" the Maiden of the Vale swore. "Call the banners and we shall declare for the Black Queen!"

Casterly Rock, The Westerlands

Early 134 AC

Do they want a death wish? Jason Lannister thought.

"Yes they do." his wife said dryly.

Jason flushed, realizing he had said it allowed. "Well, Vanessa, we shall send word of our loyalty."

"And send the fleet to blockade Oldtown?" Vanessa inquired.

"Yes." the Lord of Casterly Rock said.

Highgarden, the Reach

Early 134 AC

"We're calling the banners and helping them raise Oldtown to the fucking ground!" Elys declared.

"After we evacuate the civilians." Matthos added calmly.

"After we do that. Now call the banners, Matthos. We have a rebellion to crush." the Dowager Lady of Highgarden confirmed.

"With pleasure." the Lord Paramount of the Reach grinned.

Storm's End, the Stormlands

Early 134 AC

The Lord of Storm's End silently processed the letter. What the fuck was going on in Oldtown that made them think they could fucking win!?

"Shall we send support to Oldtown?" his Maester asked.

Borros gave him a flat look. "Guards, arrest Maester Cerwyn. And get me someone to send our allegiance to the Queen!"

His guards seized Cerwyn and dragged him off.

"We're going to to help House Targaryen?" Johanna inquired.

"We are." Borros said. Cassandra and Ellyn had nothing but good things to say about the royal family.

And he would always back House Targaryen.

That is today's chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it.