Stealing Is Not Good... most of the time

The Red Keep, King's Landing

127 AC

Daenaera heard Laenor, Rhaenyra, Daemon, Corlys, and Rhaenys discussing what Elys Arryn Tyrell had told Rhaenyra.

"You can come out, Dany." Laenor said amused, revealing Daenaera.

"I want to help. I'm small and I can get in and out!" the white-gold haired princess begged, pulling her baby dragon eyes.

"No one would be looking at her if we distracted Mellos long enough." Daemon suggested.

"We know what we need to get. Daenaera, you need to steal a big oak box with gold trimmings and a Hightower sigil. Can you do that?" Rhaenyra said.

"I can!" Daenaera promised.

The Red Keep, King's Landing

127 AC

The next day, Daemon cornered Mellos and got Daenaera ten minutes to steal the box. She was able to find it after seven minutes and barely got out.

When Arryk finally calmed down after locating his charge, Laenor had quietly taken the box form his daughter and gave it to the Queen Who Never Was.

Rhaenys then proceed to hide the box in her undergarments drawer.

The next day when Mellos looked to be having a heart attack, it was clear they had gotten what they needed.

That is today's chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it!