The Royal Progress: The Stormlands

Storm's End, the Stormlands

126 AC

Daenaera did have to acknowledge that Storm's End was a good castle: but she also died in the skies above it.

Telarion obviously had a loathing of it as well. But it was fun to see Borros and Lady Johanna flirt with each other.

Lady Elenda had died in childbirth a year ago, giving birth to Ellyn Baratheon in this world apparently.

"Do you think they'll marry?" she asked Lady Alysanne Baratheon. Borros and Johanna had danced six times with each other and were flirting with each other. 

"I believe so, little dragon. Cassandra has taken a liking to Lady Johanna as well, and as a widower Borros is free to marry whomever he likes." Alysanne said. "Johanna would make a wonderful Lady of Storm's End."

After three days, they moved on. But not before the betrothal between eighteen year old Johanna and twenty one year old Borros was announced.

Blackhaven, the Dornish Marches

Late 126 AC

The visit to Blackhaven was fun. Lord Dondarrion regaled the royal party of when Jaehaerys and Alysanne visited, along with Ser Simon Dondarrion.

The highlight was when Dornish raiders attacked. Syrax, Vhagar, and Meleys helped destroy and throw back the raiders.

The men looked at her mother with awe and respect after that. And Lady Isabelle Celtigar was married there to her longtime betrothed, Lord William Dondarrion.

Rhaenyra gifted Isabelle a tiara as a wedding gift.

William would be joining the progress and the couple would return to Blackhaven once the royal progress was over.

"Where are we going next?" Lucerys asked Laenor.

"The Arbor, to Lady Olivia's home." Rhaenys said.

That is today's chapter. The royal progress going to be a six/eight arc.

Should I or should I not do the Iron Islands? Put yes if I should or no if I should not.