Battle Planning

The Blacks War tent, Camp outside of Oldtown, the Reach

Early 134 AC (Time skip: Two months)

"We need to get the civilians out of the city. If not all, as many as we can." Daenaera said. "We do not need a slaughter."

"We also need to get rid of those scorpion bolts." Aemond added, taking his wife's hand.

They loathed to leave Baelor behind, but the little prince had been taken to Dragonstone under the protection of five Red Priestess, Ser Damien Tarth, Ser Harrold's successor and Ser Adrian Redfort, the successor of Criston Cole.

Rhaenyra had had the dead man stripped of his knighthood, though she grudgingly allowed him to remain in the white book as an example for future knights.

As the others argued over the plan, Daenaera silently thought.

"We could get ships into the harbor, and take the civilians out that way. We can also have some soldiers get into the city and open up the gates, and another group take out the scorpion bolts." the Princess of Dragonstone suggested, pale violet eyes turning to the assembled lords.

They all paused.

"It's a good plan." Lucerys agreed. Jacaerys was currently with the combine Lannister, Velaryon, and Redwyne fleets that were blockading Oldtown.

"We can do it tonight." Lord Robert Rowan said. "There's no moon out, the best time. And once we get enough scorpion bolts your dragons can come in and burn down the Hightower."

"Very good, Lord Robert." Daemon praised. "May I suggest to have squads of soldiers assigned to evacuating the civilians while we storm Oldtown tonight? If we're going to get the gates open, might as well take down the city."

There was a pause.

"We might as well." the Dragon Princess agreed with her great uncle.

That is today's chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it!