Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    In a daze, Zhong Mingxue felt that she was being hugged horizontally, opened her eyes vigilantly, saw Jing Qingxia's side face dimly, and then fell asleep peacefully.

    Xiao Liu wanted to help at the side, but he didn't expect the little girl to be so strong, so he didn't intervene.

    Seeing Xiao Liu hesitated to speak, Jing Qingxia explained casually: "I'm a preparatory alpha."

    "No wonder!" Xiao Liu is a beta, he forgot that alpha was just data before the split, but he still felt natural.

    He was even certain in his heart that it must be this alpha who found out that his Omega was being tricked by someone just now, so he couldn't help but beat up the kidnapper in a rage.

    Jing Qingxia stopped talking, and quietly accompanied Zhong Mingxue along the way.

    When I arrived at the hospital, I didn't feel bad about the money, so I opened the VIP room directly, asked experts to consult, and took blood tests.

    He stayed in the ward and sent a message to Yuan Leshan.

    ... "Boss, the porridge is here. Although     it

    is for two, you may not be full, so I added another steamed bun for

    you."

I brought porridge and soup to you."

    "Don't let the family know for now, my parents are still on a business trip, which is troublesome. Aunt Zhang, I only said that I would take Zhong Mingxue to play with friends outside. "

    Oh, that's it, what about those confessions, do you need my help?"

    "It's okay, Officer Liu said he would come later, and now I'll wait for Zhong Mingxue to wake up. If necessary, I will tell you no I'm being polite to you. It's getting late, you can go back."

    "Well, okay, let's call on the phone!" The

    faint conversation outside the door reminded Zhong Mingxue of the danger she encountered after school, and she became sober Come over, the muscles of the whole body entered a state of alert for an instant.

    But soon smelled the smell of disinfectant around.

    Looking at the empty ward, I can go back to some fragments of memory.

    Jing Qingxia rescued herself from danger.

    Zhong Mingxue bit her lip and sat up with difficulty, her body swaying and her head a little dizzy.

    "Hey! Lie down. I can help you if you want to get up. You don't have the strength yet. The doctor said it's better to lie down first, and wait until the effect of the medicine wears off." Jing Qingxia ran over briskly, with her left hand He supported Zhong Mingxue with one hand.

    The movements are skillful as if they are done often.

    Zhong Mingxue took advantage of the situation and threw her head on Jing Qingxia's shoulder, which was also very natural.

    Jing Qingxia's familiar smell made her feel at ease.

    By the time he reacted, his face was already red from the base of his ears.

    Fortunately, her face was buried on Jing Qingxia's shoulder, so it wasn't exposed.

    "Thank you." Zhong Mingxue said in a low voice, she didn't realize how sweet her tone was.