Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    After leaving Xiang Jiayou behind, the red team quickly divided into two teams and ran out from two paths.

    One team is a competition trio.

    The first team is CP followed by a CP fan group.

    Yuan Leshan wasn't very involved in this game at first, and now all he could see was the CP in front of him.

    Along the way -

    oh oh, the boss is holding his sister-in-law's hand!

    It was actually just a pat.

    Oh oh oh, the boss and sister-in-law are biting their ears!

    In fact, it was because Yuan Leshan was absent-minded and didn't bother to talk to her, so he directly connected with Zhong Mingxue for the task.

    Oh oh oh, the boss and sister-in-law are hugging together!

    Actually...

    it's true.

    Jing Qingxia threw Zhong Mingxue against the wall almost as soon as she saw the muzzle of the blue team's ambush.

    Zhong Mingxue didn't even have time to react, she just felt dizzy before her eyes, and Jing Qingxia was completely pressed behind the cover.

    The breath is very close.

    But there is no reverie atmosphere.

    While throwing Zhong Mingxue against the wall, Jing Qingxia watched the blue team's movements vigilantly. His face was full of seriousness, and there was even sweat oozing from his forehead.

    It's like a real commando is carrying out the mission of rescuing the hostages.

    Zhong Mingxue was completely in a trance, thinking, if there is a parallel world, maybe there will be a story of such an encounter, then I will definitely be moved at this moment, wanting to know this heroic and eye-catching guy.

    Zhong Mingxue couldn't help reaching out to wipe Jing Qingxia's sweat.

    Jing Qingxia was so frightened that she tilted her head back, almost exposed from behind the cover.

    Bang—Zizizi—the electronic sound was played.

    Jing Qingxia looked back with difficulty.

    It was Yuan Leshan who was hit in the midst of silly music.

    "Can I not leave the arena? I hand over the gun, can I stay in the arena in the form of a ghost?"

    Yuan Leshan looked at the sky eagerly.

    The system still ruthlessly announced that she had to leave.

    Only then did Yuan Leshan remember, and he turned his head and gave Duan Yajie a look.

    The person who "shot" her just now was really too much!

    How could it be possible to treat a person who has no offensive power and only wants to eat CP like this!

    Excessive!

    I don't want to forgive her!

    Yuan Leshan willfully found an excuse to continue to be angry, and left the venue angrily.

    But she didn't go back to the preparation room either.

    What are you doing back home, staring at Jiayou?