Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    After dinner.

    Before riding her bicycle home, Jing Qingxia specially sent a text message to Lin Chanjuan.

    This gentle mother who always responded to messages in seconds, did not reply this time after a long time.

    The company must still be busy.

    Fortunately, they have a good relationship with Zhong Mingxue now, even if they are the only two of them in the whole small villa after they go back, it won't be too embarrassing.

    Jing Qingxia looked at Zhong Mingxue who was riding beside her.

    Because she just finished eating hot pot, her whole body was warm, and two pink clouds bloomed on Zhong Mingxue's face, which was a natural makeup.

    Jing Qingxia's face was also blushing.

    Being alone, it shouldn't be embarrassing, right?

    Just as she was thinking, Zhong Mingxue's figure suddenly fell behind a lot.

    Jing Qingxia hurriedly braked and turned back.

    Zhong Mingxue had already pushed her bicycle to the sidewalk, raised her head to look at Jing Qingxia with a trace of mourning.

    Another expression I've never seen before.

    Jing Qingxia's heart speeded up, and the dry autumn wind made her nose and throat dry.

    "What, what's the matter?"

    "I was hit by your crow's mouth! This car has to be carried back." Zhong Mingxue's complaints were explained.

    Jing Qingxia glanced down at the bicycle.

    The chain of Zhong Mingxue's bicycle was hanging limply from the side of Zhong Mingxue's white sneakers.

    Jing Qingxia laughed.

    "Oh, she is a little girl with no experience in life. Isn't it just that the chain of the bicycle has fallen off? Just put it back! How can I carry it back?" Jing Qingxia got off her car with a smile.

    "Say it as if you're not a little girl with no life experience. It's so easy to say... don't you?" Zhong Mingxue was a little surprised, Jing Qingxia was already squatting beside her.

    The latter raised his head, showing a few white teeth, and with a smug expression, he shook out a tissue from his pocket as if by magic.

    With a tissue in your hand, pinch the chain.

    Zhong Mingxue just stood by, bending over to watch.

    The shadow fell on Jing Qingxia's body.

    The drooping hair blocked her view, she pushed it behind her ears with one hand, and when she raised her eyes again, Jing Qingxia had already put on a serious expression.

    Jing Qingxia didn't move much, the chain was lifted.

    The movement is very skilled, but it is a bit difficult to operate with one hand.

    The other hand didn't care if it was dirty or not, and just stretched it in.

    Fix it with one hand, and lift it with the chain with the other.

    Not so much.

    Feng'er ran to make trouble mischievously.

    The rather gentle autumn wind blew up the hair on Jing Qingxia's forehead, blocking it all in front of her eyes.