Chapter 109

Chapter 109

    The summer vacation life after the college entrance examination is definitely one of the rare 100% comfortable little days in life.

    No matter how late you sleep, you won't be disturbed.

    Thick curtains block the sunlight outside, creating an atmosphere suitable for continuing to sleep in.

    Waking up Jing Qingxia wasn't even the biological clock that had slacked off recently, but a chuckle from the person in his arms.

    Zhong Mingxue was in her arms, with tears in her eyes and a smile on her lips.

    Immediately afterwards, he wrapped his arms around her tightly, as if he wanted to say some love words that he was embarrassed to say when he was awake before she woke up: "Jing Qingxia, I love you so

    much." Nothing beats waking up and hearing There is nothing more pleasant than a love confession.

    "I love you very much too." Jing Qingxia said in the dark and precisely stabilized the red lips of the person in her arms.

    Zhong Mingxue gasped for breath after being kissed until she groaned: "You, why are you awake?"

    "If I didn't wake up, wouldn't I have missed your confession? Mrs. Jing."

    Zhong Mingxue heard this In Jing Qingxia's arms, he laughed again.

    "Why did you wake up in such a good mood, did you have some sweet dreams?"

    "Yes, I dreamed about the undifferentiated world we discussed before." Zhong Mingxue paused.

    Jing Qingxia hugged her quietly, and stayed with her in silence for two seconds: "Do you like that world?"

    "I do. In that world, we met when you were on a mission, and you fell in love with me at first sight. Then I understood You, accompany you to the place where you grew up.

    "My parents are still there, they are doing scientific research they like, and they also support our marriage. Mrs. Jing and Mrs. Su are also there, witnessing our marriage. Then we lived happily ever after, always together. "

    Zhong Mingxue was happy. The dream was too beautiful, as if I had lived a perfect life in real life. In such a beautiful dream, the residual touch made her nasal cavity buzz.     After a while, she leaned closer to the back of Jing Qingxia's neck and took a deep breath: "Everything is good there, the only pity is that there is no pheromone with your cinnamon flavor, which makes me miss it a little.     " The strength in Jing Qingxia's hand tightened.     She turned over with a smile, kissed Zhong Mingxue again, and sent the pheromone into her mouth.     When the two of them had to take a breath, Jing Qingxia hugged Zhong Mingxue's soft body tightly, and said in a low voice: "I didn't see your pity. The iced cinnamon lemon wine is also delicious, and it's even better." When the boss waits for you to take a sip, you will leave with someone."     "!!!" Zhong Mingxue opened her mouth, unable to react for a while.     Why did Jing Qingxia know these details?     Even got jealous.     "Who was it that fell in love at first sight? He tried every means to get to know him, and even bought him a diamond ring, but he didn't buy it for me." Jing Qingxia grabbed Zhong Mingxue's waist and made a small fuss.     That's right, jealousy.     The kind that is so ruthless that he even eats his own vinegar!     Zhong Mingxue twitched with a smile, pressed Jing Qingxia's hand, her face was full of surprise: "How do you know that!"     "Why? You still want to hide it from me?" Jing Qingxia's tone seemed to be angry, But the movement was gentle, without the meaning of venting anger.     Zhong Mingxue hugged Jing Qingxia back frankly, grasping a certain key: "So, there is really a world without differentiation, right!"     "Well, yes."     "That's great." Although he couldn't explain It's good to know why and why. It's great for mom and dad to see themselves and their lovers together forever. It's great that Mrs. Jing and Mrs. Su can see these together.     "Isn't it good now?" Jing Qingxia pouted in the jealous mood just now.