Chapter 88

Chapter 88

    Jing Qingxia and Zhong Mingxue spent the New Year in Jing's old house surprisingly comfortably, without being affected by outside public opinion at all.

    On the contrary, quite a few relatives came to pay New Year's greetings to Mrs. Jing, and some well-connected families sent people to pay New Year's greetings.

    It had nothing to do with Jing Qingxia and Zhong Mingxue, but she still showed her face when the guests came.

    Everyone naturally saw how much Mrs. Jing attached importance to the two juniors.

    The outside world is fermenting, and it seems to have become a fun talk for the people who eat melons during the New Year, providing a big topic for every family to visit during the New Year.

    Immediately after Zhongshi Technology’s live broadcast, Jing’s Group issued an explanation and a lawyer’s letter with the same effect, and announced to the public that it will collect information as soon as possible to announce that there is no factual evidence of academic fraud.

    Some netizens began to waver.

    Many netizens who had a natural liking for Jing's Group also began to forward it, waiting for a result.

    However, this kind of public opinion is swaying under the hype of the navy and marketing accounts, and the popularity has not decreased.

    The abuse suffered by the Jing Group has not diminished in the slightest.

    Jing Qingxia and Zhong Mingxue are smart, they never read these things, and stayed in the Jing family's old house to study hard.

    The only thing Jing Guangyao was worried about was the two girls, seeing that they were fine, he was at ease.

    As the current pillar of the Jing Group, he released information and stabilized the morale of the company.

    Originally, some company employees privately speculated whether this time would cause harm to the Jing Group.

    Now it seems that it is just an ordinary obstacle on the road of development.

    The legal team continues to collect data and various useful information to prepare for a counterattack.

    Lin Chanjuan also used her own network to protect the original project, at least to ensure that it would not be taken advantage of by other families.

    The outside world has a lot of speculation about Jing Qingxia and Zhong Mingxue, only the two of them are as immobile as a mountain.

    When Yuan Leshan called Jing Qingxia, he carefully asked about the current situation.

    "It's good, but I ate too much during the New Year, and it rained continuously and I couldn't go out to exercise. I feel like I'm going to gain weight. The New Year is really scary." Jing Qingxia didn't even think what Yuan Leshan was asking.

    "Have you packed all your things? We are going to go out by car." Zhong Mingxue just got out of the room.

    "It's ready, the box is by the door, please push it out for me, I'm calling Leshan." Jing Qingxia pressed her phone and replied.

    Yuan Leshan heard it on the other end of the phone. After holding back for a while, he spoke excitedly and restrained again, and his voice directly became a male duck's voice: "Boss, are you and Sister Xue going to travel secretly? Just ignore what the outside world says, Elope to the end of the world?"

    Jing Qingxia was very helpless: "Be sober, no one objects to my marriage with Xiaoxue, don't you need to elope?"

    Yuan Leshan seemed to be quite regretful: "Okay, then you are going to Why don't you bring me and Yajie with you?"