Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    The news that Jing Qingxia passed the competition exam and won the competition place was announced on the school's official website soon.

    The students who have been eating melons and the students who only study and never eat melons were stunned by this announcement.

    What was Jing Qingxia's original ranking?

    The last time I rushed to work in one breath, I was fine with being in the top five.

    There were only five competitions in the school, but she actually added a sixth place.

    Those who suspected that Jing Qingxia took advantage of the background of the Jing family couldn't help but ask questions.

    It was discovered that this guy had never used the strength of the Jing family at all, he took the exam seriously by himself, and even the exam scores were published on the official website of the competition organizer.

    Righteousness!

    What kind of inspirational chicken soup is this?

    Did Jing Qingxia really work so hard to make herself worthy of Zhong Mingxue?

    Everyone shed tears for this fairy love.

    Even the school is thinking, shouldn't this couple of fiancée be ignored?

    With such good grades, they are still adults, what kind of puppy love, and they will be able to get married in two years.

    Jing Qingxia was walking on the road, only feeling that more and more eyes were staring at her.

    "I originally wanted to keep a low profile, but why do I seem to be going further and further down the high-profile road?"

    "I have a hunch that you can't keep a low profile when I say something." Duan Yajie laughed. As a young social expert, this kind of Intuition has always been right.

    She can tell at a glance which of a bunch of people can become the star that everyone is looking forward to.

    Jing Qingxia has this temperament.

    It has existed before, and it was released externally. I wish others would know.

    Jing Qingxia who came back after this summer vacation, although she was much restrained, she couldn't hide her light even more.

    "Don't they stay on Sister Xue and have more eyes, I feel that they are about to glance at me, I can't help it." Yuan Leshan quickly hid behind Duan Yajie.

    Zhong Mingxue walked beside Jing Qingxia, the fabrics on the arms of the two of them rubbed against each other intentionally or unintentionally, and their hands felt a little numb and itchy.

    But the two of them didn't speak, and just continued to maintain such a distance.

    "They may be envious of me having a good fiancee." Zhong Mingxue said in the calmest tone.

    Since Zhong Mingxue was pulled into the small group of three by Jing Qingxia, she gradually integrated into Jing Qingxia's circle.

    Just like the small group of three has become a small group of four, the small group of three people has now become four people, and occasionally it will bring Romey together to become five people.

    Even Wu Chun, who sometimes has no sense of presence, has learned to come and rub the last vacant seat at the six-player table when there are too many people and can't find a seat.