Chapter 97

Chapter 97 If Line Parallel World 1

    In hot summer, the heat is unbearable.

    Lying in an air-conditioned room should be the most comfortable thing in summer on a weekday afternoon when most people are drowsy.

    But Jing Qingxia didn't sleep well during this afternoon nap.

    She was struggling on the bed with a stiff body, and was the last one to roll over and fall from the bed to the wooden floor with a "slap", her muscles tensed in an ambush state. Then I woke up from the dream and realized what happened.

    She fell to the floor and touched the sweat on her forehead.

    Another nightmare.

    The previous tasks were a bit exhausting for her. Not just physically exhausting, but mentally as well.

    She made an appointment with a psychiatrist, and the doctor suggested that she find something to relax, or try a new activity if the things she usually does often don't have a relaxing effect.

    But how can there be any new activities to participate in?

    Her pastimes on holidays had been monotonous.

    Go to the orphanage to help.

    Almost every holiday, she would go to the orphanage where she was raised to help. But this time the condition was not good, and I was afraid of affecting the children, so I didn't go.

    fitness.

    In the past few days, she has been living a monotonous life between her own home and the gym, but she has not been able to release the pressure on her body.

    motorcycle race.

    This kind of stimulating activity can indeed take away a lot of troubles, but if it is not well controlled, it is also dangerous to indulge in it. Especially in the case of her mild PTSD history, she is mentally unstable. Reason told her not to take risks.

    If I had known earlier, I would have signed up for a tour group at the beginning of the holiday, even though the tour groups during this period were all elderly groups.

    It's also fun to go to the senior group once in a while.

    When I was traveling last time, I met two interesting old ladies.

    They were too old to play bungee jumping, so I asked myself to record a video for them while jumping.

    Jing Qingxia readily accepted this request.

    On the way back, they were excited about that video for a while.

    So the two old ladies became friends with Jing Qingxia, and they even made an appointment to hang out when she was on her next vacation.

    Jing Qingxia's friendship has always been the friendship of gentlemen, and she doesn't know why she hit it off with these two old ladies and became friends for a long time.

    Maybe we can ask them out for dinner this time?

    With that in mind, Jing Qingxia took out her phone.

    Before Jing Qingxia found out the wechat of the old ladies, he saw several prompt messages, including text messages, phone calls, wechat, and voice messages.

    They were all sent by comrades in the squad.

    Apparently because she couldn't find her in the group chat, a series of bombings started.