Chapter 114

Chapter 114 Extra Episode Two 6

    "Hmm... what time is it?" Zhong Mingxue said lazily, and found that her voice was hoarse, as if she had been thirsty for three days and hadn't drunk water, she immediately pursed her lips.

    Soon there was a hint of coolness on his lips, and Jing Qingxia handed him a glass of water.

    Zhong Mingxue drank it all in one gulp.

    When Qing opened her eyes, she saw that the curtains were tightly closed. In her impression, Jing Qingxia pressed the remote control of the curtains while holding her and lying down. At this time, there is no light outside, but Jing Qingxia's expression that seems to be smiling is not a smile can be seen in the dimness.

    "It's almost eleven o'clock."

    "Early morning?" Zhong Mingxue still felt sleepy and asked in a daze.

    Jing Qingxia hugged Zhong Mingxue tightly and laughed for a long time before saying, "It's eleven o'clock at noon."

    If it wasn't for being hugged tightly by Jing Qingxia, Zhong Mingxue would have already pushed away the person in front of him, and it was even possible Another kick.

    But because she was locked up in advance and felt numb all over her body, she immediately lost her temper, buried her head in Jing Qingxia's arms, and complained coldly: "Before I met you, I was a decent person. "

    Hahahahaha!" Jing Qingxia couldn't hold back, and laughed out loud at this respectable man.

    This cold rant couldn't suppress the resentment in his tone at all. Jing Qingxia could already guess Zhong Mingxue's expression just by hearing her tone.

    "Still laughing? I had a morning appointment with the photography team, and now I'm sleeping until noon. I'm not the only one being laughed at!" Zhong Mingxue snorted softly.

    Jing Qingxia said with a smile: "I contacted the photographer when I woke up in the morning and then in the afternoon, and I feel that they have gotten used to it long ago. Anyway, we have free time, and we are more happy to get paid if we take more rest.

    " Jing Qingxia had already contacted the photographer, and Zhong Mingxue's body relaxed a lot.

    He moved lightly under the blanket, chose a comfortable movement, and whispered, "My back is sore."

    Jing Qingxia smiled and didn't reply, just reached out and rubbed her waist for help.

    The kitten closed its eyes comfortably again, and seemed to have fallen asleep again in a daze.

    When she woke up again, the soreness in the muscles around her waist dissipated a bit, and Jing Qingxia's movements of rubbing her waist with her hands became slower and faster. What happened: "You contacted the cameraman, so did you contact the neighbor?"

    "The neighbor didn't contact us either, maybe he ran out to play by himself." Jing Qingxia shook her phone.

    Zhong Mingxue reached out her hand to grab the light source in the dark.

    The body is in contact with the air, and the coolness of the air conditioner in the room penetrates into the bed.

    Jing Qingxia showed off her face in the light of the phone, and hugged Zhong Mingxue on her body.

    Zhong Mingxue didn't resist, but just checked with her mobile phone, and there was indeed no one to contact.

    But looking at the time number just after half past eleven, he said, "We agreed to go to bed early and get up early. It's not good to let Leshan and Yajie wait for me at this point. Why don't we get up?" , aren't you hungry?"