Chapter 107

Chapter 107 If Line Parallel World 11

    Yuan Leshan and Duan Yajie had something to do in the afternoon, so after dinner they agreed to see each other next time and left.

    Zhong Mingxue decided to take Jing Qingxia for a stroll in the mall. Jing Qingxia lived near the shopping mall for several years and never went shopping at all.

    "You man! Why are you still laughing!" Zhong Mingxue's voice suddenly sounded in the noisy background.

    Jing Qingxia looked at Zhong Mingxue, then turned to look at the glass of the shop beside her.

    In the reflection of the glass, Jing Qingxia saw the corner of her mouth full of smiles without hesitation.

    Ah, why are you so happy?

    "Are you so proud because I fell in love with you first?" Zhong Mingxue, who was reflected in the glass, leaned up from the side.

    Jing Qingxia didn't hold back, her smile remained the same: "It's not that I'm proud, but I'm just a little bit happy."

    "I'm happy?"

    "Isn't it okay to be happy openly?" Jing Qingxia simply admitted. This is not something to hide.

    "What's there to be so happy about? I'm just..." Zhong Mingxue muttered.

    Then Jing Qingxia heard several idioms that were half-swallowed: keep secret, fall in love at first sight, fall in love at first sight...

    smile even more.

    He reached out and pinched Zhong Mingxue's face lightly.

    "I just remembered some details. I didn't understand why at first, but I understand everything today."

    "What details?"

    Jing Qingxia didn't answer, but asked instead: "Yesterday, when I was holding you, the equipment malfunctioned Did you ask that on purpose?"

    Zhong Mingxue was stunned for a moment, she didn't expect Jing Qingxia to talk about such details.

    She couldn't help but pursed her lips and laughed.

    Captain Jing, who is serious about doing tasks, didn't expect to care about these things.

    But yes.

    The moment Jing Qingxia hugged her, Zhong Mingxue remembered the first time they met.

    In a similar scene, there was a strange noise, and people stood in front of him.

    At that time, Captain Jing was careful not to hug passers-by.

    "I know that you are not unprofessional, nor do you like other people's contact, so if you take the initiative to hug me, I can draw a reasonable conclusion: you like me."

    Zhong Mingxue based on the phenomenon as if writing a thesis report The result of the explanation was the same, but the tsundere ending in the tone could not escape Jing Qingxia's ears.

    "Knowing that I like you, aren't you also very proud?" Jing Qingxia asked back.

    "Isn't it okay to be happy aboveboard?" The copied and pasted answer sounded even more smug.

    "Yes, because I really like you." Jing Qingxia hugged her again.

    Zhong Mingxue only felt that the roots of her ears were hot. Why did this person always find ways to speed up her heartbeat?