Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    After explaining to Xiao Tian, ​​Jing Qingxia ran out from behind the tree alone, deliberately showing his flaws for the killer to see.

    Zheng -!

    An arrow scraped against the hem of her clothes and pinned to the ground.

    Jing Qingxia didn't panic, but rolled forward calmly, entering stealth mode under the cover of weeds and bushes.

    The flaw just now, in addition to helping Oda draw attention away, also roughly figured out the direction and trajectory of the killer through the direction of the three arrows.

    What she needs to confirm now is how many killers have come.

    If Oda fails to complete the task in time and accurately, then he has to find a way to solve these moths directly.

    As for who sent these moths.

    Jing Qingxia kept a cold face, she didn't think about it after she had an answer in her mind.

    She quietly transformed into a poisonous snake.

    Wandering in the forest, he disappeared immediately, waiting for the opportunity to make a move at any time, only seeking a fatal move.

    A man stood behind a tree not far away.

    This man has a tall head, rough lines, and a man with some South Asian features, holding a bow and crossbow in his hand.

    He still had burn marks on his right hand holding the bow and crossbow, which looked terrifying.

    His eagle-like eyes stared straight at the forest, looking for prey.

    But he was confused.

    I can't figure out why the employer has to spend a lot of money to hire his mercenary team, just to deal with two female high school students.

    As early as half a month ago, he was sent to Nancheng with the task of catching a girl named Jing Qingxia and frightening the girl named Zhong Mingxue.

    I thought it was a good deal.

    It's a pity that his sudden action at that time failed because of the vigilance of two female high school students.

    And two days ago, when she received the mission again, he never expected that the mission would become even worse.

    This time, the processing level for Jing Qingxia has been changed to [Assassination], while Zhong Mingxue's information is written with [Kidnapping].

    These two girls really provoked ruthless characters.

    He has been a mercenary for many years.

    Those thoughts of compassion have long been smoothed out by so many years of experience.

    Therefore, he was only confused about the situation of the two little girls for a few minutes, and his determination to complete the task did not waver because of this.

    And it was the two little girls themselves that really made him feel uncomfortable.

    When he was in Nancheng, he felt how vigilant that girl named Zhong Mingxue was.

    But it is not difficult to deal with.

    If you really want to ignore it and risk being caught, you can still complete the task.

    But their team has always only made money that they can make alive, so after the mission failed and the police were alerted, he immediately chose to give up the execution.