Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    The door was closed.

    The exhaust in the room was humming, but the cinnamon smell still permeated the environment.

    Pheromones continuously flowed out from Jing Qingxia's body.

    She looks like a cinnamon-scented aromatherapy now.

    Zhong Mingxue couldn't help thinking, the corners of her mouth couldn't be suppressed, and she curled up, and she didn't feel uncomfortable at all because of the other party's out-of-control pheromones.

    Although Zhong Mingxue's smile was not obvious at the corner of her mouth.

    But the tear mole at the corner of his eye moved.

    It was captured by Jing Qingxia in an instant.

    It occurred to me that there was actually a naughty kitten hidden in the heart of this flower of Gaoling.

    Likes to play a prank on the water glass at the table when people walk away.

    Oh, maybe they will push down the water glass unscrupulously when there are people around.

    This is to be confident.

    Jing Qingxia even suspected that Zhong Mingxue was wearing her own shirt on purpose.

    Including describing the process just now to myself, maybe it was all intentional.

    "You called me, but I didn't respond to you, so you dare to come out and put on my clothes, not afraid that I will come back suddenly? Didn't you see everything?" Jing Qingxia looked a little funny while clutching the back of her neck.

    But the momentum can't be lost, making a vicious expression.

    Be sure to show the full face of the vicious little cannon fodder, and get the place back!

    Zhong Mingxue raised her eyebrows instead: "What will you see when you come back suddenly? I came out wrapped in a bathrobe. What are you thinking?"

    Damn, after saying this, it seems that I am the only one thinking about it of.

    Jing Qingxia's face burned even redder.

    "And, who made you disappear suddenly, I am in a hurry to find you, can't I change my clothes first?"

    The whole process of Zhong Mingxue seemed to be asking, "What's going on in your little brain?"

    "That's dangerous too, I'm a dangerous alpha with unstable pheromones now!" Jing Qingxia sternly said After that, he brushed past Zhong Mingxue and fled in despair.

    Where does it look like a dangerous alpha?

    Seeing Cinnamon Xiao Xiangxun running away, Zhong Mingxue really laughed out loud.

    Jing Qingxia heard the chuckle behind her, and muttered: "Do you want to test people like this? Even the pheromone tolerance training courses in colleges and universities are not so excessive, right? Fishing law enforcement, yes, this is fishing law enforcement... ...What kind of hatred, what kind of resentment?"

    Zhong Mingxue was still thinking about Jing Qingxia's words.

    Hearing the last sentence, he laughed again.

    "I said I have a good memory, right? Remember to remember well, and you have to count everything in the small book." Zhong Mingxue snorted with ease.