Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    The forum is lively again.

    Subject: I declare that I will stand up to this CP from today. [Picture] [Picture] Forgive me for the scumbag pixels, and the position is not good, but it does not affect their perfect match. I'll say it again: perfect match!

    "Damn it, it's true, it's not a loss if you invest in shares."

    "I originally thought Senior Qingxia was so sassy and beautiful that no one was worthy of her, but now it seems that beautiful people and beautiful people should get married together!"

    "The person looking for trouble seems to be a relative of Sister Zhong, and seems to want to arrange a marriage."

    "I'm on the scene! Senior Qingxia is so rude, she directly distorted the faces of people who came to look for things."

    "Yeah, me too At the scene, Senior Sister Qingxia is so affectionate."

    After a while, the situation of the scene at that time was well-known to everyone.

    Jing Qingxia's sentence "As long as she agrees, the marriage contract will be guaranteed, if she disagrees, I will continue to pursue" became popular.

    It directly made countless Omegas fascinated, and alpha called it a model.

    Some CP fans danced directly in front of the master.

    "Boss!!"

    "Shut up, this is the library." Jing Qingxia covered Yuan Leshan's mouth and pushed her aside.

    Her face was also red.

    I was able to say these words calmly at the time, but now I feel shy when I think about it.

    Looking at the expressions of the people around me, this is probably the scene of the death of the society, right?

    But if I can help Zhong Mingxue, I will die if I die, as long as I am not embarrassed, it will be someone else who is embarrassed!

    Jing Qingxia turned her head to look at Zhong Mingxue who was helping her correct the exercise book, with a smile on her face.

    This smile fell into Yuan Leshan's eyes and turned into a "doting". CP fans were going crazy on sugar, covering their mouths desperately, and making a "woo woo woo" sound.

    "If you have a toothache, why don't you go to the infirmary first?" Jing Qingxia glanced at Yuan Leshan.

    Yuan Leshan smiled and winked at Jing Qingxia.

    The meaning of this wink seems to be saying, I understand you, let the two of you live together.

    Jing Qingxia: "..." I am not, I am not.

    "Wait a minute, you can just sit here, we'll go find Yajie together later."

    "No, no, I'll go find her right now, she was still in the group just now and asked me to help my younger brothers and sisters !” Yuan Leshan said and ran away.

    Believe me!

    You are in the group, obviously gossiping about the "marriage contract" like crazy!

    Jing Qingxia had a headache.

    fine.

    Looking at Zhong Mingxue's appearance, she was not affected.

    However, how could Zhong Mingxue not be affected?

    The page in my hand has not been turned for a long time.