Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... "

    the chicken in the village is the first to perceive the morning, they follow the law of nature, send out the reminder before morning dawn arrives.

    It was still dark outside.

    But the configuration of the rooms in the small courtyard is just to cover the windows with paper, and the faint light outside passes through the gaps in the paper and falls on the floor, and gradually extends to the foot of the bed.

    Jing Qingxia slowly opened her eyes.

    Zhong Mingxue fell asleep peacefully in her arms.

    The octopus in its sleep is still playing steadily.

    Last night, in order to keep warm from the electric blanket and from each other, they slept in each other's arms from the beginning.

    And when I woke up in the morning, the hug became more intimate, as if even the air couldn't join between the two of them.

    The bodies fit together, and both of them maintained a comfortable state, fitting together.

    "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..."

    the chicken in the village crowed again.

    Immediately afterwards, a brief exchange in dialect was heard.

    The sound drifted in from the cracks in the poorly soundproofed walls.

    Someone should be reporting the situation of the road outside to the village chief.

    It was probably saying that last night, people from outside the village who came to rescue the road had already cleared the road.

    Then they can go home today.

    After Jing Qingxia listened, she began to think.

    I don't know if I should tell my parents about the formal relationship between myself and Zhong Mingxue after returning home.

    Should have said it?

    But I have to ask Zhong Mingxue for his opinion.

    Just thinking about it.

    The kitten in his arms moved slightly.

    Jing Qingxia bowed her head.

    I don't want to miss the state of the kitten waking up this time.

    When I woke up in my arms before, there were various ways to wake up.

    She wanted to see what would happen now that they were girlfriends.

    Zhong Mingxue in her arms tightened her hands first.

    It seems that he wants to confirm that the one in his hand is the real Jing Qingxia in his sleep before opening his eyes.

    After being confused for a while, he raised his eyes and met Jing Qingxia's sight.

    Subconsciously dodged his eyes, a little embarrassed.

    But soon he calmed down, and met Jing Qingxia's sight again.

    Shyness and righteousness are intertwined.