Chapter 116

Chapter 116

    The time for Jing Qingxia and Zhong Mingxue's wedding was finally set in Midsummer. It was selected from the few good days provided by Mrs. Jing.

    Originally, the Jing family also wanted to hold a special event for the two little girls, but the previous live broadcast caused too many topics, and the enthusiasm has not subsided.

    The Jing family really didn't want to attract too much attention by creating a wedding of the century at the juncture of the gland science and technology park project. Jing Guangyao and Lin Chanjuan, who most wanted to hold a wedding of the century for their two daughters, could only silently give up.

    This made the two little girls who wanted to keep things simple breathed a sigh of relief.

    Both Jing Qingxia and Zhong Mingxue believe that although the wedding is a process of wanting to share their own happiness with others, they still want to focus more on themselves. If it is too big and luxurious, it will overwhelm the guest and overwhelm the host.

    The morning of the wedding day.

    "Huh?" Jing Qingxia woke up from her sleep, only feeling empty, a little unaccustomed, opened her eyes and looked at the time, it was 4:20 in the morning.

    I waited on the bed in a daze for a while but no one came back.

    I fell asleep after one o'clock, so what do I do when I wake up after four o'clock?

    Jing Qingxia wondered what Zhong Mingxue was doing, and followed the movement to the bathroom.

    "You, why are you up too?" Zhong Mingxue's voice trembled slightly.

    Jing Qingxia leaned against the door and looked at Zhong Mingxue's back: "I can't sleep without you by my side."

    The coquettish tone made Zhong Mingxue chuckle, and turned around and said angrily, "Don't make me laugh!"

    The moment she turned her head, Jing Qingxia was taken aback.

    Although it was in a bright bathroom, the white translucent mask blurred the facial features.

    It was 4:30 in the morning, and the air conditioner was still blowing from the back. The slightly cold atmosphere made the scene a bit scary.

    Zhong Mingxue, who noticed Jing Qingxia's subtle changes, still laughed: "Wow, you start to think I'm scary before the wedding?"

    Jing Qingxia came back to her senses, walked in front of her, gently smoothed her raised mask, and asked: "Zhong Mingxue, are you nervous?"

    Zhong Mingxue's eyes were full of smiles, but But he snorted softly: "I was just forced by someone so that I couldn't get a full beauty sleep, so I thought of cramming and applying a mask to keep my skin in the best condition, lest the makeup artist complain about my skin being too dry at noon."

    However, this kind of Jing Qingxia couldn't hide the degree of excuses, she smiled and hugged Zhong Mingxue's waist: "How is that possible? I only heard that the makeup artist said that you are naturally beautiful. If you are nervous, just say so, and I will help you relax!"

    " Don't mess around! It's the wedding at noon!" Zhong Mingxue grabbed the soft flesh of the person in front of him.

    Jing Qingxia hissed, but didn't let go, just leaned on Zhong Mingxue's shoulder, approaching the glands full of the familiar iced lemon wine smell, and smiled stupidly: "You are my wife at noon."

    Zhong Mingxue Looking at himself in the mirror, he found that he couldn't hold back the corners of his mouth, so he simply took off the mask, threw it on Jing Qingxia's shoulder, and wiped it without wasting.