Chapter 77

Chapter 77

    It was already exam week when the students of Private No. 1 High School saw Jing Qingxia and Zhong Mingxue again.

    During this period of time, the two were recovering from their injuries at home, and while they didn't miss their homework, they also made some preparations for their engagement. Then I chose a sunny day and dragged a suitcase back to campus.

    In fact, I did not ask for a few days off.

    It just happened to make all kinds of rumors in the school go from simmering and fermenting to erupting and then disappearing.

    Students entered the busy preparation period before the exam, and all their energies were concentrated on the exam itself, and the campus forums were silent for a long time.

    But when the fiancée reappeared, everyone was commotion again.

    Yuan Leshan, as always, was eating rice balls in the classroom while browsing the campus forum.

    A photo of Jing Qingxia pulling the suitcase and Zhong Mingxue walking beside her was placed at the highest position.

    The fiancée who stirred up the situation has returned to school!

    Just a photo makes the soul of CP fans wake up again, and they will live and die.

    Even Yuan Leshan happily took two more bites of rice balls.

    My CPs are back, and they are real!

    But the students in the school also agreed that the marriage contract between Jing Qingxia and Zhong Mingxue was true.

    Thinking of this, Yuan Leshan realized that he didn't even have a chance to show off.

    She emo ate two more bites of rice balls.

    "Cough, cough, cough!"

    He choked on himself.

    Drinks were handed over.

    She took it easily.

    Gudong, Gudong.

    "Huh...why is it milk again? Duan Yajie! How many days have you been drinking milk for me? Can you change the taste?" Yuan Leshan muttered dissatisfied.

    Duan Yajie asked back: "Didn't you say you want to grow taller? You can grow taller by drinking milk, so what's wrong with me giving you more milk?"

    Yuan Leshan thought for a while, and finally explained it reasonably.

    Oh, no, I was almost fooled!

    "You can change to different flavors of milk! Banana milk, tomorrow I want to drink banana milk!" Yuan Leshan placed an order.

    "Okay." Duan Yajie squinted her eyes and smiled, although it can be true that only pure milk can be called milk, and the others can only be called drinks.

    But since Yuan Leshan made a request, Duan Yajie chose not to refuse. After all, she doesn't need Yuan Leshan to grow taller, it's fine now.

    Yuan Leshan looked at Duan Yajie's smile, picked the bag of the rice ball in his hand, and thought: I don't know if anyone in the social circle of this socialite has told her that she looks very good-looking when she squints her eyes and smiles. Contagious.

    cough.

    Yuan Leshan hurriedly ate the last bite of the rice ball and drank the milk. Then he said: "Hmph, I'm sure I can still grow taller, but when I think of you growing taller when you divide, and I can't catch up with you, I'm so angry!"