Chapter No 4

"I can understand that Daddy, we have to hide our magical heritage, but I will tell this to girls," said Mariana.

"Sometimes I get worried about Soph, She is a lot like your mother, I am worried she is changing day by day after your mother's death," said Mr. Carlos with a sad tone.

"Daddy, she thinks it was her fault that mother died," Said Mariana.

"She was young Marry and it was an incident not her fault at all". Said Mr. Carlos.

"Marry, we are home, have you made my favorite pasta?" said Lilliana aloud from the entrance hall.

"They are here, don't tell them about you know what I tell you". Said Mr. Carlos. "Okay Daddy," Said Mariana.

*************

"Okay class here's the list for the project partner, I will call the names and the partner should come on board to sign these documents" said Professor Julia.

"Oh no! This cringe has to come today. I don't know who would be my partner. oh no, not that Dumbo Lucus, not him please, oh not that pig peter, no no no not Ariana she is a big bitch bully" Anna was continuously cursing everyone slowly in breath.

"James and Arya" called Professor Julia. James and the girl Arya both had signed their project.

"Sara and Logan" called Professor Julia again.

"Anna and Phoenix" Professor Julia had called once but her voice had echoed 1000 times in a minute in Anna's ear.

Phoenix was not currently present in the class but Anna was there, so she signed her project.

"As usual Mr. Stever is not in the class" said Professor Julia.

"He has a match today so he is in the field . Actually we have to go after the sign." said Junita, who was best friend of cheerleader Jenifer Ashley. She is currently dating Phoenix Stever.

Professor Julia rolled her eyes and said "Miss Blake! your best friend is in cheerleading that does not mean you should skip classes with her and by the way tell Miss Ashley that her partner is lucas"

Junita was startled. Anna started coughing like a crazy old woman. Jennifer, Ariana and Junita were three bullies of class, they always bully everyone. In fact Anna was once her victim but Anna managed to control her anger because she does not want to use her magic here as per instructions of Uncle Carlos no use of magic.

"Any Problem loser?" asked Junita under breath to Anna. Ariana has also been looking at Anna.

"Nothing bitch" said Anna as slowly as Junita could hear.

"Did you say something?" Said Junita.

"No no nothing" said Anna.

"Meet me outside, you need a treatment,". said Ariana from the other side of the class bench where Anna was sitting.

"Are you a doctor or something? " asked Anna she was not one of those who are afraid of these dumb faces.

"Did you say something?" asked Junita while looking at Anna with dangerous expressions.

"Nothing, nothing. Stop teasing your weak ears," said Anna. "Junita, she needs a dose". Said Arianna.

The bell rang which meant the class was about to end. Anna grabbed her things but before she did one last thing messaging her twins cousins.

"Where do you think you are going?" said Ariana while cornering Anna.

"Have you thought we're gonna let you go like this bitch?" asked Junita while snatching Anna's bag.

"Where are you Soph and Liliana? Hope they come before I lose my control over magic" Anna thought.

"Where are your nasty cousins, especially that blondy?" Snapped Junita.

"Juni, have you seen her dressing sense and she thinks she is prettier than us? She competes with Jennifer, who is the most popular girl in the school," snapped Ariana.

"Why because you are jealous that my cousin got more attention than yours booties?" Said Anna.

"What did you say, you bitch?" Ariana grabbed her wrist so strongly that she felt her blood stop.

"Leave me Ariana " said Anna while struggling.

"Oh I will leave you because Jennifer either has a "feast" for you, you stole her boyfriend as a partner bitch" said Junita.

"Arianna gave her a lesson". Arianna raised her punch to hit Anna, while Anna closed her eyes, but after 15 second Anna did not feel anything because her punch did not hit her. It was Lilliana who was just at the time for her rescue.

"Miss me bitches?" said Lilliana. She throws away Arianna's hand.

"How dare you....." Said Junita.

"Aan Aan Aan! dear Junita don't raise your voice in front of me, even you could not raise your height in front of me" said Lilliana.

"You bit..." said Arianna but Lilliana cut her in middle."Don't waste your energy..." Said Lilliana and she holds Anna's hand and started walking away but then she turned and said

"By the way bitch your boyfriend Eric had a date with me last evening and trust me I found him so boring you deserve a man like him.

"What? you? you stole my boyfriend?" said Arianna, shocked.

"Naa honey! I didn't steal that thing," she said awfully. "He came to me to be stolen now fuck off" said Lilliana and then walked away from with Anna, who was still massaging her wrist.

"Wow Lilly you rocked over there" Said Anna while walking towards the grounds.

"First of all listen to me why didn't you defend yourself in front of those bitches" asked Lilliana crossing her arms angrily.

"Because I knew no matter what you will come and rescue me " Said Anna making an expression like a princess fairytale.

"Listen Anna, you need to learn to defend yourself, never tolerate bullying. It's wrong to yourself. I don't know when you are going to learn this? " asked Lilliana.

"By the way, where is Soph? I texted her too" asked Anna.

"Sorry, I was a bit late. Actually I had a detention with Sofia. She left for home. Actually we had a sort of fight." Said Lilliana while sheepish.

"Like seriously? you guys never fought before but this year you guys have seen many times fighting" Said Anna.

"A lot changed this year Anna" Said Lilliana while sad timid.

"Hey don't be sad and go home Soph might be really upset and you know her magic gets uncontrolled" said Anna while walking away towards the ground.