Chapter No 21

Like and Vote anc leave commens for regular update

"Yeah that's so unfair, I did not even wash off my mask, but I think it's done because it was written in instruction of witch's beauty speller, that when its done it will glow pink". said Lilliana, she grabbed a mini mirror from the nearby table and checked, it really started glow pink.

"Work," she said while smiling.

"That book which you brought from Springfield really worked". Lilliana had magically washed off her mask and now was examining her skin.

"Told you". replied Mariana.

"I got it from a fashion weekly magazine only for Wizards Shop". Mariana said while primping her hair.

"Is that how you got your hair this much smooth?" asked Anna.

Mariana winked.

"Are you guys coming?" Asked Mariana.

"Yeah we also wants new dresses for Springfield". said Sophia,

"Whoa hold ya pistols blondy, first we need to be prepared for the day, look at me I look like a mess," said Lilliana while checking her messy blond hair.

"I got an Idea, I am going to pawn shop actually I have a homework from school I need to inspect curse object, here in town there is an ancient shop known to have ancient objects, I have to find cursed objects, so I will catch you on boutique" Mariana said putting her comb inside her bag.

The three girls nodded together. Mariana left.

Perez's family lives in Hawkin, a town where every supernatural being lives, that's where Springfield, a school for the supernatural , is located. Before demise Anna's parents were traveling to Hawkins after years. Mr. Carlos was living with his daughters, wife and niece for six years because of Sophia's powers as she had lived away from magic in order to control her powers and now near the ritual they are going back.

"Let me call Olivia, she will tell Manager I will be off today, so they will arrange another girl's shift" said Sophia. Anna turned, but she stopped.

"Soph, do you know who Richard father is? After all, you know her quite a long time ago" asked Anna.

Sophia had walked towards the sofa near Lilliana and sat next to her, Anna sat nearby the sofa on an arm chair.

"She refused to tell me his name, yeah we are friends and close either, but despite I asked her so many times who he really is but she refused, I even asked her if he is some random guy with whom she only had hooked up, but she refused to give me any information, it started year ago, when I noticed her, she used to be very happy and cheer up natured girl, but just than I noticed she started looking miserable, of course I had concern, because she is my best friend, but she remained quiet, but after few days it was revealed that she was pregnant, she was afraid to tell her mother, but how long she will hide secrets from her own mother, long story in short her own mother wanted her to abort the child, but she took stand for her child, and left home, but few month later she said her mother left the town with her step father," Sophia said while polishing her nails. .

"Step father?" Anna and Lilliana asked in one voice.

"Yeah step father, her mother remarried after she took divorce from her biological father, but don't know much about her life, but this is brief information about her".

Anna took a deep breath, it was enough for today.

"She is a nice girl we met twice" said Lilliana.

***********

"Now tell me why you asked me to take his blood? what are you playing at" asked Ackley.

"Only if you promise you won't tell this to anyone yet, especially mom and dad," replied phoenix while holding a test tube with a sample of blood.

"Phoenix you are scaring me, is this something serious?" He asked him while looking concerned. Phoenix took a deep breath.

***********

"Shopping after a long time is quite fun," said Lilliana, holding loads of bags in her hands.

"Yeah it is fun for you every time Lilli," said Sophia while rolling her eyes.

"Come on, let's eat ice cream," said Mariana.

"And it's my treat today" said Lilliana while taking a small wallet out of her bag.

"Yours?" said three girls together.

"It is the funniest day of mortal life," said Anna.

"Oh come on I am giving you a treat because I am really happy you know that bitch is low lower and lowest in the whole school," said Lilliana while primping her hairs.

"Yeah, Phoenix really rocked," said Sophia.

"I think he did this for Anna," said Sophia while winking at Anna.

"Oh come on, it's not like that you are thinking," said Anna.

"But he broke up with Anna, why would someone break up with their partner without any reason?" Said Sophia.

"The whole school knows he was not interested in her at all, he was with her because she threw herself on him," said Lilliana.

"I think he likes you Anna, why would he come to your rescue, why would he take you home?" Said Sophia.

"He came there because I had his phone," Anna gave a very weak reason. The trio stared at her like hungry lionesses.

"For phone Anna ? like seriously? He is Phoenix Stever, he can buy dozens of I phones in a second" said Lilliana.

"He even changed you from a towel to his very own clothes" said Sophia.

"Huge Clothes" said Lilliana.

"I am deciding to give them back," said Anna while looking away.

"I think he is like a coconut, hard outside and soft inside," said Mariana.

"Sophia, it's Olivia she said, she is going somewhere for the evening if I can go to babysit Richard," said Anna while checking her phone.

"Yeah, sure we can buy other stuff for you," said Mariana.

Anna walked out of the ice-cream parlor, when she saw him. looking complete perfection of handsomeness. He was wearing white tank top with black shorts and white joggers. He was like one of those mythological Gods. He was standing leaning over his car while crossing his arms around his chest. He gave Anna a deep look. Anna walked towards him and stopped.