Chapter No 65

The Perez went inside the castle, Stella came to the Austin, who had a lot of injuries and she started healing him.

"They are gone" he said started crying. Stella had hugged her and tried to calm him down, Phoenix and Fane moved the place where Lilliana and Anna were fallen. Fane had removed Lilliana's chains. Susan had walked towards them and was now healing them.

When Perez had went inside they saw their elders were all dead. It was so much devastating for them. Sophia went to Mr Carlos body "Daddy no you can't leave like that dad, I am sorry I left when you asked me to, I was hurt by your words " she was crying, inside his pockets she discovered a letter. She opened it up.

"Hello Sophia when you gonna read this letter I will not be in this world, you mother had already told me how you will die, she told me about how you will conceive demon's kids, she has told me how if I happily accept you will lose the battle, you would not have this much strong like you are right now, I used those words on purpose when I came know about your relationship with a demon I hope you forgive me your unfortunate father" she was crying a loud after reading that letter.

"Dad" she said. "My mom she should be here somewhere" she thought and got up, in crowd she tried to find her and there she saw her standing next to castle and then she had disappeared. It was the time when Isabel had saw the future, this was the prophecy.

It was fourth day of the funeral all of Perez were sad, Anna was unable to believe that her elders are gone, she was crying.
The four sister went inside the grandma's garden and sat beside a tree. "Soph how come you have twins what's that story" asked Lilliana. "When I left home, I went to Asbeel, he took me in as he was already in love with me, soon I discovered I was pregnant, I was afraid about my curse, so I and Asbeel had collected those books, it was easy due to our teleportation's, when I got those books it revealed something shocking, something my mother does not know, there would be two curse breakers will born who will break this curse once and for all and my kids were born, they had break this curse and thus my blond hairs turned permanent black" she said.

"So your kids have wings?" asked Anna. "Yeah they have I made them a promise that they will not reveal their reality to anyone" she said. "It was your kids who had break the curse over Fane?" said Lilliana. "Yeah it was them and I saw it weeks ago my demons does not knows that I know everything" she said laughing.

"So you are not afraid of me?" said Jim. "No way cousin your wings are cool as we said that day" said Emerald. Jim laughed. "You save my father for me you are my angel" said Patricia.

"Everything is fine now honey" said Fane. "Yeah but it took a very huge price" Lilliana said sadly.

"Hmm I know it did took" he said sadly. "I have news for you" he said. "Well I have too you first" she said. "Next month we have coronation ceremony and we will be officially Alpha and Luna" he said. "Whoa really that's exciting but I dont know any royality" she said.

"Its okay I will teach this to my luna" said Fane. "Now you turn what was news" he asked, She took his hand over her stomach and said "Hear it" his wolf hearing heard a little heart beat "really?" he said happily while she nodded. He lifted her up and kissed her over cheeks.

Jack went inside the bathroom, Olivia was reading book, when heard him screaming, she ran towards the bathroom. She saw he was in complete shocked he was holding first response.

"You?" he asked, she nodded. She was thinking he will take her inside his arms and kiss her but instead he had gone fainted. She rolled her eyes and called Alexander who was reading book outside with Wayne. "Alexander we need a bit help he is having a dramatic fit" she said annoyed.

"So we are together?" asked Daniel. "It was you left" she said without looking inside his eyes. "you never found boyfriend?" he asked while smiling. "Because my idiotic boyfriend had gone up in skies" she said annoyed. she turned to leave when had grabbed her hand. "Now its not you who is leaving and not me who is leaving just let it on fate" he said while looking inside her eyes

"Ann hurry up we are leaving lets go" said Phoenix, they were going to England for a business trip. "Coming here I am is it good to leave Emerald with Olivia and lilli as I have no habit to live without her" she said. "Its just a week she is fine " he said calmly.

"So this week we gonna enjoy and will visit our favorite place" he said and wink at her. she smiled in return.

Epilogue
Olivia had gave birth to beautiful baby boy, they named him Samuel. He has Olivia's looks, Phoenix said they have a balance about looks now. Lilliana had give birth to triplets boys, they named them Anakil, Raphael and Raguel, Lilliana and Fane are now current beta and Luna of their pack, Sophia is living happily with her husband and kids they often visits perez and stevers and Crimstone. Mariana is still confuse over her and Daniel's relationship but they are on friendly terms. Thus they all are happy and comfortable in their lives.

THE END