Chapter No 28

OLIVIA'S POV

All of my senses were frozen, it was him all I could think about, him Jack Easton, the man I fell in love with. I never knew that I could see and feel him this much closer. He kissed me deeply, making my head spin around. He was claiming my lips while his fingers were stuck in mine. I gasped for the air. I kissed him back for which he pressed his body against me strongly, making me crazy down there. I was breathless when he spared my lips. His hands moved to my shoulder and slipped my gown down to my shoulder. I was so under his spell that my head was spinning around.

He looked deep into my eyes and it was enough for me to get my paint tight. He placed his lips again on my lips. His eyes were all red due to intoxication, indicating that he was not sober. He kissed my shoulder and his wet lips gave me shivers, increasing my breathing. He lifted me up slightly and slipped my gown down to my body. I could see the emotions in his eyes. His eyes were speaking and yelling at me that 'He wants me'.

He kissed me harder and I was moving my hands all around his body. I loved it when he was touching me, he was mine all mine. He went down towards my bare breasts, kissing me there. I moaned with pleasure. My hormones were not giving it up. I arched my back in pleasure. He sucked up on my breast and from the other hand he was playing with the other. I moved my hand in his hair and pressed him against my breast and that gave me a little pain.

He sucked and let go of my nipple with a slight sound of pop and came back up towards me, facing me. He kissed me harder again and bit my lower lip. I moaned because I liked the way he was kissing me. I could feel his arousal between my legs and that was giving me even more pleasure.

He lifted me up wrapping my legs around him and kissed me. He was not getting enough of those kisses. I gasped and felt his hardcore.

He placed me on bed again and came above me, facing me. He went down kissing my trouser and then he went towards my lower stomach. I moaned and then he did something I never expected. He sucked upon my core making me moan aloud. I arched my back in pleasure.

He moved up again and then moved his hand down reaching his fingers on my core. He rubbed there and I arched my back even more, moaning. He smirked and I realized he did this on purpose.

"Jack, please," I begged, he was smirking at me.

"Jack," I said again.

He kissed me harder and this kiss was different then the kisses previous we had. It was warm, comfortable and soft but he was rubbing my core continuously. I was vulnerable to him at that moment.

My Breaths are irregular now. He placed his hand in my hair softly and kissed me on my eyes. I closed my eyes but then I felt his hardcore on my core. I opened my eyes. He was rubbing me and I was screaming his name in pleasure. He was rubbing his hard member on my core. I was gasping for air and pulling my body away but he had strong command on my body.

"Jack," I whispered his name.

He entered me slowly. I held my breath.

"Jack, it is hurting," I said, crying.

"It will go away baby," he said, while looking into my eyes. His deep blue eyes, my salvation. I felt calm and bit my lower lip.

My tears were slipping down.

"It's okay Angel eyes," he said while trying to calm me down, he pressed more, I almost screamed, he was huge.

He removed it again and I gasped and then he put his lips on my harder making me gasped and entered me again deep taking my virginity. I screamed but he had already locked my mouth.

I was crying with pain and tears were rolling down my eyes.

He spared my lips and looked into my eyes.

"It will fade away angel eyes," he said, softly in a very intoxicating voice.

"How much did he drink?" I thought.

He kissed my whole face and wiped my tears away and magically I felt calm and the pain was fading away. He started moving, making me scream his name.

"Jack, slow down," I said in pleasure.

He was now deep inside me, my hands were moving on his body. He was fast, faster and faster. I was in the air. I dug my nail in the skin of his back while he was moving while moaning. I felt a very unknown sensation rushing through my body and then I felt something very pleasure hit me, I had my very first orgasm. I curled my toe in pleasure while he was moving on me continuously.

"Oh, Angel eyes, you are heaven," he said while moaning and kissing me in pleasure biting my lower lip making it bleed. He increased his pace on me and I screamed his name in pleasure. "Jack..."

His body shivered and then he stopped hugging me tightly and kissing me in pleasure. I had never felt this much safer before like I was feeling in his arms. He was taking deep breaths and I was staring at him. He was all sweaty and after a while with his eyes closed he had gone to sleep. I spent that whole night staring at him without noticing at which time I fell asleep.

***************

Hey wonderful readers, I hope you have enjoyed this chapter, please vote and do let me know in the comment.

Thanks for reading

You can also follow me on instagram it is @michelle_zeahofficial.

Don't forget to leave a comment.