Chapter No 5

"Where are you going?" called out Lilliana.

"I am going to talk to Phoenix Stever, he is my project partner" Anna replied aloud.

"Here the trouble again, phoenix is boyfriend of huge bitch Jennifer" said Lilliana aloud.

"I will explain later," Said Anna, while walking away.

"Girl, if that bitch causes trouble to you, just call me. I have an old account of trouble with her, " said Lilliana while walking towards her car.

****************

Anna entered the ground it was full of crowd, almost everyone from junior year and senior year were there. The cheerleader were performing different moves, where she saw Jenifer Ashely, the cheerleader and the infamous popular girl of school. Jenifer was tall, blond and a diva, in other words she was an icon, there was only one girl in the school she had a competition with and that was Lilliana Perez, for which Jenifer sometimes got irritated. Currently she is the girlfriend of Phoenix Stever, the most handsome guy in the school. The match was over and not surprisingly team Stever had won the match.

Anna made her way towards the crowd to reach Phoenix so that she could take him to sign on the project. She doesn't like crowds, she was quite a simple girl who does like to read books, normally these kinds of things were considered a bit boring among popular students. She made her way towards phoenix but before she called him out, Jenifer grabbed him from the shoulder and then she grabbed his waist and pulled him closer and kissed him in the middle of the field. Only Anna knows she is showing off to the school that a popular winner is her boyfriend. Anna rolled her eyes.

"Now the bitch is leaching on him when I am going to tell him about the project, this is a mess". Anna left the field.

Anna decided to visit him and wait for him in the parking lot. She knew he would be here after a short time to go home. She waited for half an hour.

"I wish he was not my partner, Professor is kidding me, why did she pick him, a careless person in class, This will affect my grades" Anna thought. "But who is going to care about freaking grades? I am here for only two week, then I will go to Springfield , my dream place, " Anna said.

In reality she was talking to herself. If anyone had watched her she might have been considered insane, but luckily there was no one. No one but unluckily Phoenix just entered the yard and watched her talking to herself near his car.

"Getting insane is none of my business, but that's my car you are leaning on and talking to your imaginary friend" he said, annoyed.

Anna was leaning on Phoenix 's car and she was talking to herself when she heard phoenix's voice behind her she jumped and turned.

"Hey, I am not insane, " she Anna.

"Whatever, just move your ass so that I can take my car away," he said.

He was very rude, towards every person, very quiet and rude. Anger urged in Anna's veins but she did manage to stop it right over there because she knew Phoenix Stever is not an ordinary guy, she must to be sweet if she want this project to be good.

She knew this project does not matter to her, but still she got to get school leaving certificate without making anyone suspicious of her leaving, so she have to pretend to be good student.

"Listen I want to tell you something" Anna said, while she saw him opening up the car's door. His hands stopped. He stood straight and crossed his arms and asked:

"What"

Anna took a deep breath. "You and I...." she was gaining her strength to break the news to him.

"Yeah what?" He asked, raising his left eyebrow.

"We are pair in the project"

"WHAT?" he said with a little anger in his eyes and tone.

"You are going to be my partner in science project. " She repeated with shaking voice while looking into those Handsome blue eyes which are now red with an anger.

"Oh come on....that's....that's not going to happening" He said looking more than angry. "You happy enough?" He said folded arms.

"I...I " Anna tried to said something.

He was staring at her from up to down making her even more nervous. Cold breeze was blowing it was November, Her long red bangs were blowing with air covering her bright green eyes. She was medium height, attractive girl. Attractive but unpopular.

He had first time noticed her, he was looking at her deeply, moments of silence

"Listen girl! We got some stupid School Project together" he said.

"Yeah stupid for me at least if this was not for Uncle Carlos I would not have sign it" She thought.

"And After that I don't have to watch your face for any other project" He said while Yawning. This angered her more but she controlled herself not lose her temper to lose control over her magical powers.

"What on the planet he think he is I wish I could break pretty face of his" She thought.

"And now your discussion about me being your partner is over, I can finally leave or in future anything about the project any help you cannot ask me or don't bother me", He said while shrug.

"Hope everything is over now finally" He said, he looked so exhausted maybe because of match. He opened the car door and sit inside and left in his Vossen. leaving car smoke behind. She stood there with tears in her eyes nobody had ever talked to her like this.

"Who the hell he think he is " She kicked the ground in an anger.

"I never asked anyone to be my partner why this always happened to me why everyone bully me? I miss you mom dad, after you I am feeling weak not able to even defend myself". She said with heavy heart and tears in her eyes. There were still marks on her wrist.