Chapter No 30

"What have you done?" Sasha was about to hit her.

"Mom, please forgive me," she begged her.

"Forgive you? You have brought shame to me, what will I tell my family in India?" She said while slapping her daughter.

"You have ruined everything," her mother was a cruel narcissist woman who only thinks about herself.

"Now, no more shame to my name, you have to get rid of this abomination. I have fixed your marriage with Abhi so no more question" she said cruelly while Olivia was looking at her in shock.

She pushed her to the wall and left the room in a rush.

"No, I will not let anything happen to my baby, it is my baby I won't let anyone hurt him," she thought.

"I will not take his name; I will not tell anyone who the father is. I will raise him on my own. I will not tell him that he is the father to my baby. And I will not marry that pervert Abhi," Olivia thought.

She used to be a very shy and meek girl, in her entire life she did not raised voice for herself, but for the first time in her life she was taking stand for a baby, motherhood made her magically strong. Silently, she left the house that night. Those 9 months were painful for her; it was not only her pregnancy but also loneliness. Sophia helped her a lot throughout her pregnancy. She quit school and started doing a job for the sake of Richard. Richard was almost looking like his father. When he was born she thought

"So you never really have left me," Jack had left the town.

Everyone said he went for further studies. She never contacted him. but after a year her mother had found her. If this was not for Phoenix, they would have hurt Richard.

Present Time

"So he never looks back at you?" Asked Anna, who was very upset about her story.

"No, and I never gave him a chance," she said.

"And you would never tell him?" Anna was angry.

"No, it will only ruin his career. I don't want that," she replied calmly.

"So how about you girl? you don't have a career? Richard doesn't have a life?" Anna said angrily.

"You are being stupid here, sorry to say, Woman, you both are his responsibility," she said, crossing her arms angrily.

"You said he had told you he will never let you cry, how about now," Phoenix was looking at her and was taking deep breaths.

"And by the way who is this freaking Abhi your mother wants you to get married with?" She asked, she was turning pink with anger.

"He is my stepfather's brother, they want me to get married to him because they want nationality and a work permit in the US,' she said in disgust.

Phoenix rolled his eyes.

"Now listen to me, it's not safe for you to live here anymore, you and Richard both are coming with me," Phoenix said calmly, Anna got startled.

"Phoenix Stever is getting this much soft? Am I dreaming" thought Anna. "Maybe he really likes her," she thought. "Oh come on, why are you feeling jealous".

"No Phoenix you already did alot for me. I can't do this,'' she said, denying.

"I am not asking you Olivia, I am telling you that you are coming with me" He said stubbornly.

"Why are you doing this much for me?" She asked.

"I don't know right now yours' and Richard's safety is necessary for me," Olivia nodded.

They helped her to pack her things. "I will drop you home on the way," He said to Anna in a deep voice, her heart skipped a beat. She nodded.

*********

It was their last day. The trio were busy in the Packing.

"I can't believe we are leaving town," said Sophia while yawning.

"Yeah I can relate to that," said Lilliana who was holding a large pile of clothes.

"Where are you taking these?" Asked Anna.

"I am not taking these with me but I am giving them away," they heard truck horns outside.

"So you are giving them to charity". Asked Sophia, Lilliana nodded.

"Not only my clothes, they are yours too," she said, she said innocently expressions.

"Ours?" said both shocked.

"You are giving away my clothes" Sophia asked, crossing her arms angrily.

"What? you were thinking about taking these old rags with you?" She asked, astonished.

"I am not going to fight her, it's a miserable day of my life " Sophia walked away while muttering.

Lilliana rolled her eyes and went outside to load clothes in the truck. Anna sat on the nearby sofa and she closed her eyes, the very first thing that came into her mind was phoenix.

"Do I like him?" she asked herself.

She remembered the day when she sat close to him and offered her chocolate the other day in the car and the day when she first sat with him in the class, the day when she almost kissed him.

She quickly opened her eyes and was now staring at the painting on the wall. This was the house she came in after the demise of her parents and brother. She still remembers how aunt Isabel had embraced her and treated her like her own daughters. When she was suffering from depression, it was aunt Isabel who helped her during those dark times. This house had a lot of memories.

Her family belonged to ancient wizard heritage and so does this house but they live here until ritual, all of their family members. It was a rule to every supernatural family in their world, that they have to live in a human territory for a while with their children in order to learn and teach their children about human life. Anna's parents were living in a different town with her brother and Anna because of this tradition.

Young people have to study in human high school after that they take admission in any supernatural school. As Anna's family members were Wizards, they had a special day for each at or after their 17 birthday known as Ritual. Anna Lilliana and Sophia had 2 weeks difference between their birthdays, while Mariana was a year older than them, so she had her Ritual a year ago. She had gone to Springfield, a supernatural school in their town.