Chapter No 26

"What just happened?" She thought to herself. She took a deep breath, she was trying to calm her down, her heart was beating so much fast with those newly found alien emotions. First she thought it must be her teenage crush, but this crush was developing day by day taking new shape, the pleasurable but the dangerous one. She took a deep breath.

" Angel eyes," His manly strong voice was echoing in her mind.

"But I wanted to buy pink," said Lilliana.

"Go ask mom" said Sophia angrily. They were in a famous boutique shop.

"But she said we have to buy it from our own pocket money. You were lucky you have got you a job at times, but I have only my pocket money. I really liked that dress," Lilliana said and she was about to cry.

"It was all your fault lilli, you should not steal love potion from Aunt Emilia's collection. But you did to put a prank on the teacher, in order to make her fall in love with the school principal, you know mom is so devastated," she said while crossing her arms.

"But it was fun," said Olivia.

"Yeah, now it's fun to buy a cheap dress," said Sophia angrily.

"By the way, who is your date for this event?" said Sophia.

"Oh, it's Max," she said calmly.

"That jerk, seriously sister, you have no sense of taste," she said while eye rolling.

"And what about you? do you know the guy you are seeing right now it's way too dangerous for you?" said Lilliana while crossing arms.

"It's different" said Olivia while crossing her arms in the same manner like Lilliana did.

"What different you know sister I covered it for you but I won't do this anymore you know you have to choose a side you have to end your relationship from him he is toxic what's wrong with you," said Lilliana.

"Hey Soph, hey Lilli I hope I am not that late," Olivia who just entered the shop called out for them.

They went ahead in the shop for the section of junior dresses.

After an hour finally they choose dresses. Sophia decided to wear a parakeet color slip dress, while Lilliana chose a lime baby con dress and Olivia light blue one shoulder dress. Trio looked stunning in those dresses.

"I can't believe the party is tomorrow. I am really excited," said Lilliana.

"Did Anna come back?" Asked Lillian.

"Yeah she will be back today," said Sophia.

"Ain't she is your cousin? why is she not coming," asked Olivia.

"Yeah she is our cousin, she lost her mother years ago, but she still did not come out of the accident, so she does not attend parties," said Sophia.

"By the way it's nice to meet you personally Lilli," said Olivia while Lily smiled. Just then a car passed by them. It was him with some random girl. Olivia felt her heart beating rapidly.

"Why is he supposed to be everywhere I go?" she thought.

"Okay Olivia we are going home to see you at the party," said Sophia but Olivia was in her own thoughts.

"Olivia?" Called out soph. Olivia got startled.

"Why is your head on the clouds during these days?" said Sophia irritably.

"Nope it's nothing okay see you at the party." said Olivia.

"Bye" she added and walked away.

"Well that's strange" said Lilliana.

"She is like that these days," said Sophia.

"Don't you see?" asked Lilliana.

"See what?" said Sophia shrug as they were now walking on the side of the road.

"Guess what, I am not surprised that you did not notice because you are in an abnormal relationship with abnormal feelings" said Lilliana while rolling her eyes.

"Hey what that's supposed to mean?" asked Sophia while giving her extremely angry looks.

"Your friend is in love?" said Lilliana.

"What Ha...How do you know?" Asked Sophia startled.

"Because she was blushing, I saw it, she was in some kind of day dream and blushing when you called her, you know love is something that could not be hidden from me," said Lilliana proudly while Sophia rolled her eyes.

"I don't know what you are up to but I hate your empathy ability" said Sophia.

***********

"Where have you been?" She entered home, it was all dark and eerie. This was the last voice she wanted to hear in the world.

"I went to a friend's," She said terrified.

"I told you to come back home, still you went to your friend," he screamed. Olivia gasped.

"I won't do it again," she said afraid.

He grabbed her arm violently, giving her brushes.

"Now go to your room," Olivia ran towards her room.

She closed the door behind and fell over the bed. She was shivering.

"How long do I have to go through from these abuses?" She thought while hugging her blanket.

***********

"Mama, I will be late today" She said very slowly, even though it was difficult to hear. Sasha was doing house chorus, she turned and asked.

"What you said?" She repeated in a very angry tone.

"I am going it's some school event, I will be late" She said, trying hard to be strong.

"School event? And who will do the dishes; you know our relatives from India are coming?" She said angrily.

"Mom I I will do extra tomorrow," she said, Sasha put her fingers on her chin and started thinking.

"Fine," she said and turned to do choruses again.

Olivia took a deep breath but she was surprised because before that Sasha had never let her go like this. She was gone to get ready.

She put her dress on. She stood in front of the mirror. She could not recognize herself. She looks stunning in one shoulder light blue dress. The dress has sparkles on it. She Updo her hair and did a light makeover which gave her new looks. She grabbed her bag and walked towards the door. She doesn't want her mother to meet her at the door.

**********

The hall was crowded. Almost everyone from school was there. Senior girls and boys were dancing wildly over the Miley Cyrus song. The party was a success, it was too much fun. There was food and drinks. But the drinks were only for the over 18. Lilliana walked toward the crowd with her boyfriend and she started dancing widely.

"Seriously you guys are twins?" Asked Olivia.