Chapter No 55

"He is hot, I wish I could tell him what I feel for him" she thought.

Austin was playing basketball on the playground near the garden. Ralph threw a ball so hard that it skipped the whole playground, it crossed the boundary of the garden and hit over the head of stella. She felt strong and sharp pain around her head and then she had gone faint. Austin ran towards the garden to check upon her.

"Hey don't you know how to play, you hurt her" said Susan angrily.

"I am afraid to say but it was not my fault" he replied.

"You are Anna's cousin ain't you?" asked Susan angrily.

"Will you please interrogate me later and help me to get her to the healer?" he said angrily. Stella who had already gain consciousness, tried to got up over her feet, Susan and Austin helped her to got up

"Hey Listen, I am sorry it was my cousin who hurt you," he said calmly. Looking him this much closer, she had gone almost unconscious again, but she controlled herself.

"It's okay, Susan, can you get me to the father's clinic," she said to Susan. Susan nodded and they both left.

"So she is the healer's daughter," said Austin while smiling.

It was almost midnight when she woke up. She tried to recognize where she was. She slowly opened her eyes. She felt a heavy hand around her slim waist. There was masculine odor in the air around her. She tried to open her eyes. She turned and faced him.

"So this was your deal" she thought. She slowly put aside his hand which was wrapping around her. She got out of bed. As she saw her clothes were on the floor like a pile. She had grabbed them and put them on.

She looked around and searched the place. It was a very huge place, in front of her she was able to see the dark sky full of stars, it was all beautiful.

The bed from where she got up had red curtains around it.

"This place is a dream place" she thought. She had gone towards the balcony and looked down, the sea was running slowly like time.

"Which place is this?" she thought. Then she regain her conscious

"I slept with a demon?" she thought about panicking.

"Wow Sophia, first a very bad human and now a demon, you will create a history for bad boys" she said to herself.

"Did you like the place?" she heard a voice behind her. She turned and saw him standing beside her. He was a perfect example of perfection. He was tall, tan and had six packs, he looked like those statues of greek Gods.

"Miss me already?" observing her staring he said with a mischievous smile.

"One time deal" she said while stopping his thoughts.

"Maybe you need me again for a deal," he said.

"At least a time with you is far better than a time with a human" she said with a sharp pain inside her heart. He noticed the wetness and lowness of her voice.

He walked forward and stood behind her.

"What is it?" he asked, concerned.

"Nothing," she said calmly.

"Do you like to share?" he asked again, she nodded in agreement.

He grabbed her from her waist and back hugged her.

"I never felt something for anyone, like I felt for her " he thought. She turned and kissed him.

"Why am I doing this again, I know it was just a deal, nothing more" she thought, but her body was not taking her orders, she started kissing him passionately.
She woke up, it was morning already.