Chapter No 51

"How is it going at school Wayne? Being three year older than I am, did you find your girlfriend there, maybe it's a library attendant or let me guess worse a book? "Phoenix said air quotes.

"Fuck you brother" said Wayne and left.

"I did not get it why he has gone to human school in that town, vampires don't need it" I asked. "He has his own views, our father said he looks like our grandpa and he is a perfect example of his temper and attitude, he said he is leaving because he finds girls here so boring, so he wanted to study for two years at a human place" he said.

"How right Wayne was," I said. "So you are leaving for the same reason?" I asked him.

"Not same, but yeah same" he said while smiling.

"Do you still remember her?" I said while he nodded.

"I have had a spark for her since we were kids, uncle Ackley says, she might be my soul mate" he said while smiling. "I want to know if she has a spark, then I will tell her about my feelings" he said deeply. "So you never left to track her," I asked.

"Never!" he said and I smiled. "She is lucky to have you," I said.

"You will be lucky too one day, maybe it's a vampire" he said while looking in some direction where a tall blond man was standing. I blushed.

"You know?" I asked, He smiled and turned.

After the party we were leaving their place, when my phone biped. I checked, it was a message from Glinda.

"Why on the earth this bitch is texting me and where the hell are they?" I thought. I searched for them everywhere, but they were not there. I went to the back of Stever's garden to find my brother; half of the guests had already gone. That's when I saw her.

"Looking for something?" she said with an evil smile.

"Yeah but not you," I replied.

"I know I am your problem honey" said with a fake loving voice.

"Thank God that you realized," I said.

"I will end this problem today and that's the Promise" she said while looking inside my eyes.

She ran towards me and attacked me, but thanks to my fighting skills, my parents taught me I was able to dogged her, but she was trying hard to hit, then my brain sparked a message

"wait she is a witch why she is fighting to me like a human" but before I could thought more, she laugh devilish

"Now the real show starts" she muttered something in Latin and my brain stopped working, I attacked her, but it was not what I was doing. Her spell was strong. Just then I felt Alexander and Juan's hand over my shoulders, they were trying to stop me but I was unable to do so. After a few minutes I came back to my senses.

"Crystal, what do you think you are doing?" asked Isaac angrily.

He never called me by my name like this. I could not even recognize my brother. He grabbed my hand and took me towards our car.

"We are leaving" he said while bitch Glinda followed us. There was an Evil Smile over her face.

"Zak, leave my hand, it's hurting" I said to him but he did not let me go, he was a totally different guy, like he was not my brother. He pushes me inside the car backseat, while they both sit in front.

"Zak, it was not me she bewitched me" I reasoned.

"Shut up crystal, I don't want to hear anything" he said.

"You're doing this to me because of your bitch girlfriend Zak," I said while shouting aloud. He stopped his car and said.

"Get out," I looked at him in shock.

"What?" I asked.

"I said get out now " he shouted aloud.

"Zak? " I called his name. He did not reply. I slowly got out of the car. He starts it and goes with Glinda. I sat down slowly.

That's when I was all alone. The only person in the world I rely on was my brother and he left me, he left me on the street alone to die, I broke down, all I could feel was pain, all I could see was betrayal, betrayal by my own flesh and blood. I was crying like hell. It was like something was breaking inside me, my body was all gone numb and my emotions were slowly going through my tears, he left me. Just then someone put his hand over my shoulder; it was Juan, Phoenix's older brother.

"Crystal!" he called my name. "It's okay I am here" he said, I got up and hugged him.

"He left me," I said while crying.

"It's okay, let's go home" he said, I walked beside him. That day everything was changed, my brother had long gone for me, but today at Springfield he appeared again. My old wounds have been opened up.

Present time

"Where is Olivia?" asked Dylan who was playing with Richard. "She will come back, she is with my stupid so-called brother" she said angrily.

"Isaac is back" he asked while she nodded and took a sip of hot coffee.

Café

"So that's what you did to your own sister?" asked Olivia.

"That bitch bewitched me, sometime after leaving my sister I found out that she has been giving me love in order to control me" he said angrily.

"And Crystal is not listening to you?" she asked while he nodded.

"Okay I will try to convince her, now tell me where are you going to stay, because from your story I came to know that not only your sister hates you but also the Stever family, especially Phoenix and Juan. Because Juan is her boyfriend now" I said.

"What? my sister is having a relationship with Juan but it's forbidden" she said shocked.

"Era is changed now, it's the 21st century, now vampires and humans are falling in love too, but it's rare for werewolves" She said as I heard in training class. They were talking when she saw him entering inside the café with his usual attitude. He was wearing Black trunk shirt with black leather jacket and the same color jeans as the usual white sneakers. Olivia at first thought she was hallucinating, but indeed he was there.

Olivia suddenly bent down and went hide under the table.