Chapter No 37

"She is not back yet, she went alone, as Everett was busy in gang investigations" said Genevieve while burning candles in a huge meeting room.

This room was full of books and letters. Even it was a library in itself, a very huge library covering the whole castle underground.

"Whoa Granna, Grandpa was a huge fan of books" said Mariana.

"Yeah Henry loved reading, he had every collection of these books all round the world," Grandma replied while dusting off the dust over the book nearby.

"They are here, mother," said Catalina. Grandma nodded. Austin entered the room while primping his hair followed by Ralph, who looked exhausted and drunk.

"Mother, how many times I have told you I hate books, and I don't like our freaking basement," said Austin looking annoyed.

"Aus shut up and stand over there quietly," said Christina with anger over her face. Austin rolled his eyes.

Ralph was like sleeping awake. Ralph had dark black hair just like his mother Catalina and blue eyes like his father Benjamin. He is the younger brother of Gabriel and Christina, while older brother of Charlotte.

Austin is the son of Genevieve and Levi. Levi is sport and training professor at Springfield while Genevieve is member of animal rights community and Veterinary, she has special ability to talk with cats and she also is a green witch like her mother.

Austin and Ralph are best friends.

"What happened, Granna why did you call everyone?" asked Ralph, trying to be sober.

"My poor Grandkids, this madness you got from your grandfather's side," she said looking disappointed.

"Anyways, I called you all here, because tomorrow is ritual of girls, you guys knows it's not an ordinary ritual Sophia is coming of age, which mean she might lose her control due to family curse, I have gone to nature guardian, to ask about cure, but she said there is nothing that could break this ancient curse, she said to look inside the ancient book, maybe there is something,"

Grandma said while pointing at the book.

"But mother I have read every book, every ancient text, I was unable to find something" Carlos said looking disappointed.

"I know my son, you read every book, every piece of parchment, but that's not everything, you know, a long time ago , when war between fallen and angel had over, there were few ancient and sacred books, written directly by the moon queen," she said thinking deeply.

"Moon Queen? werewolf Goddess" Carlos said startled. Grandma nodded.

"Yeah she the creator and guardian of werewolf's, she had written few books, about curses, our ancestors once tried to destroy her direct clan, but she saved them by providing them those, books and something strange ornament, about which we witches are unaware, but I heard it from my grandma that ; this ornament was most powerful and it still is in her Clan's females, Bad witches are afraid of that ornament," she said.

"But mother, where will we find those books?" asked Catalina.

"There were three books, trio were with werewolf's, but one day during a war, a werewolf made a deal with a fallen in order to protect his pack from demons, he gave him the book, which was in his pack for centuries, so that book we will find in demon territory" said Grandma Calmly.

"Demon? Mother no way we cannot make it to demon's territory you know the law" said Genevieve.

"Look who is talking about the law who was in love with a demon" said Carlos while taking a bite of the Currors he brought with him.

"If you were not my twin, trust me I would have to toast you," she said with an angry expression.

"Pleasure sister," said Carlos.

"Enough of you both," said Catalina.

"Where are the other books?" asked Catalina.

"The second one is with angels, they bring it with themselves, in order to keep balance between them and demons" she said.

"And the last one?" asked Christina.

"It is with werewolves," she replied.

"Okay gran gran it will be easy to get it from werewolves, as they are our allies, despite our ancestors being a dick to them", said Austin.

"Aus, where are your manners, how could you use such words in front of your elders, this kid of mine would be my early death," said Genevieve.

"Language kid," said Grandma. Austin rolled his eyes sheepishly.

"We have to find the books, in order to break the curse," said Christina.

"I want all of you at the rituals tomorrow, my kids, I am afraid if she turns dark, she will destroy everything," said Grandma.

Everyone in the room nodded.

"I will be home early granny, I will do case hearing as soon as possible" said Hannah.

"I am home tomorrow grana as you know, no hearing tomorrow " said Christina.

"Mother, her powers are getting stronger don't you think? she can read our minds now" said Carlos.

"She was frustrated, son, we are getting so strict on her, " she said sadly.

"She just lost her mother, we are expecting so much of her, maybe it's not darkness" said Grandma.

"Maybe Lily knows what she was feeling. she is her twin and has empathy," said Carlos.

"Maybe I will ask her personally," said Catalina.

"Carlos? my son, I think she is still guilty", said Grandma.

"Mother it was an accident, she was young and manipulated by that jerk, if Isabell had not saved her that day she might be dead by now" said Carlos.

************

In every witch's life Ritual life is so important, during this night after some specific rituals; a witch came to know about her inner special powers. She came to know about what kind of witch she is. The origins of witches met with the early formation of Egyptian civilization.

Legends says a long time ago there was a girl, who was born with purple eyes, people were scared of her even though her own parents had left her when she was seven, she went towards the jungle, and started living her life there; she was the first witch on the earth.

One day she found a man wounded near a jungle, she brought him with her to a nearby hut where she was living, healed him. After waking up he felt a pull towards her, he remained there for a few weeks until he got healed tthus falling in love with her, they married in front of Mother Nature.