Chapter No 41

"Mom made one for me, " she said while looking away. Isabell smiled and went inside the kitchen.

"Come one cuz you can do it" thought Austin.

Sophia got up and walked inside the kitchen. Her mother was singing the same lullaby she used to sing, when they were kids.

"Mom?" Sophia called out to her while she turned. Sophia ran and hugged her mom tightly.

"Mom I missed you mom," she said crying. Isabell hugged her back.

"No, honey don't cry, the things like that have to happen, must happen," Isabell said. Sophia looked at her in amazement.

"Yeah honey I recognized you" she said.

"Mom you? but how?" she asked. "Call Austin in," she said.

"Aunt Isabell! how did you recognize, how you knew I am here" he asked. Isabell smiled.

"Damn, I missed you aunt, everyone misses you," he said sadly.

"I know my dear boy, but it has to happen," she said calmly.

"But what is happening?" she said, panicked.

"My dear girl, you never changed a bit even after years," she said.

"I had your abilities when I was a young girl, after my ritual I started using it," Isabell said.

"First I travelled to the future, when we were in our Third and final year at Springfield, I and your father never got along at school, until I found he was getting changed, he was leaving his idiotic mainly ego and stopping breaking hearts. Then one day he proposed to me and I accepted it, because I started developing feelings for him. One day unexpectedly, my powers led me towards the future, it was today's day. I came to know something horrible, your relationship with the gang leader" she said exhausted while Sophia looked at her sheepishly, while Austin was shocked.

"A gang leader? like seriously, cousin?" he said angrily.

"It was a mistake," she said awkwardly .

"I am sorry mom you are going to die because of me, I am extremely sorry, I have had this guilt for years," she said while.

Isabell hugged her.

"No honey, It was not you who is responsible, I made a deal indeed" she said sadly.

Austin and Sophia got startled.

"A deal?" said Austin.

"We can see the future and past, we can even travel but we cannot change, it takes a price to change it, so I made a deal, in exchange of my life to my daughter," she said sadly.

"You did what?" said Sophia angrily.

"Nothing is stronger than a mother's love honey, this is meant to be, you have to live, you are the hope of the supernatural and human world. you will end the war" she said sadly.

"Mom, why did you do this?" said Sophia sadly.

"I did this to save my daughter, when I visited the future during my teenage years for the first time, I saw everything. I saw that gang leader killed you and your curse did not break, causing timeline to be break, while we lose upcoming war without you, so I called grim, who has to take you that day and made a deal with him, that instead he will take me, my life exchange yours, a deal perfect deal" she said sadly .

"Aunt Isabell what war you are talking about, the war is long over, the fallen and angels are in peace now" said Austin while crossing his arms.

"It will be too early to tell you about this honey," she said.

"Soph you thought I did not know anything about your relationship with Mason? I knew it since my teenage, I made that deal to save you, and I knew you were save he, could not kill you, but one thing I was not able to resist was, you killed that brat when your power lost control," she said.

Austin was dismayed "killed?" he said.

Sophia got sheepish.

"I am telling you all this my child because, it has to be done like this, it was all planned by mother nature, If you never developed a relationship with Mason, He would never tried to get rid of you, he would never tried to kill you, I never had been killed and my dear daughter, you never understood the meaning of lose and unconditional love, you know your birth condition, you fell in love with cruel man who was a murderer because you cannot feel love, leading you towards darkness, but when you lose me, your heart started feeling pain and unconditional love your very first emotion, it was a way towards breaking the curse, so don't feel sorry about something you never did, I love you honey and I will always love you and off course I knew you are coming, because first travel lead us to where we want to go from our heart" she said while Sophia hugged her mother for the last time.

The time started melting again and her mother's words were surrounding her ears,"be strong honey I love you and tell your father and sisters I love them too," she said.

Just then the light appeared around Austin and Sophia and they felt their bodies drift away with the time.

"Whoa, bad landing again" said Austin.

"You always complain," she said while rolling her eyes.

"By the way, you did not tell me to whom that room in the dormitory belonged," asked Austin.

"My ex boyfriend Mason the jerk," she said angrily.

"You are back," said Ralph.

"Where have you guys been?" she asked.

"Long story bro, I need a drink, let's go to a party I will tell you," he said while both left.

"Boys," Sophia rolled her eyes.

"So how is it honey? you got your mother's powers," said Carlos while Sophia nodded.

"I met her," she said while Carlos startled.

"She said to tell you she loves you," she said sadly.

He stared at her for a while and then took a deep breath.

***********

"It will be so much fun in Springfield, I miss my time over there," said Catalina while brushing Charlotte's hair while Edline was drinking her favorite chocolate milk shake.

"I am a bit of a nervous aunt," said Anna while crossing her arms.

"I was so much nervous on my first day," said Christina, who was applying a face mask.

"Grandma's new remedy for pimples?" asked Anna while Christina nodded.