Chapter No 48

The reason we are being treated as royalties among the other wolves. But for generations, only grey wolves are born in our family tree, nobody has seen the white wolves, causing them to be thought extinct.

My mother Luna Blake is the daughter of moonstone pack, she is also aunt of Harris and sister of their wounded Alpha. This causes havoc in werewolf communities that Alphas are being attacked.

I entered my home and went straight to my room, I took a warm shower making my bones feel comfortable. I took a deep breath.

"What feeling is this?" I thought.

"I don't know if something is coming ahead, " said Kai. Kai is my inner wolf,

"Kai, I feel something flattering," I said to my wolf.

"Maybe it's our mate". He said and I rolled my eyes.

I wore White T shirt, black jeans and a leather jacket and went down to eat something. I went to the kitchen and started searching for the food. I found cupcakes in the kitchen.

"Thanks mom" I said through our pack mind link. My mother was busy with my Uncle as he was in a coma. She shared a strong bond with him.

My father was trying to look for a way to break the curse and he was also putting security high in our territory. I ate my cupcakes and went outside and grabbed my car keys.

I went inside the school; I was looking for my best friend and upcoming beta, when I suddenly got attentive by a very pleasant smell. It had a strawberry and cherry mixed smell and it was very intoxicating.

"Mate! its our mate" shout my wolf kai.

I ran towards the direction where it was coming from. I ran towards the direction where it was coming from, I ran as fast as I could. And that's where I saw her. Standing in front of me looking like a complete goddess.

"What are you looking at? go to our mate" said my wolf. I ran forward where she was standing.

Lilliana POV

The scent was so intoxicating that I was unable to think about anything. It was like I was out of control. I ran from my cousins and followed the scent. It was drawing near and near and that's where I saw him.

He was tall, handsome, His dark wavy hairs were over his eyes and his blue eyes met mine. He was Greek god-like and handsome. My heart was beating so fast. I Lilliana had many boys in her life, for me love was just a play game but today.

I saw myself to leave everything for one man. Today I felt myself to crave for him, to call him mine forever and ever. He ran towards me and then he came very close.

"Mine," he said and put his lips over mine.

"Yours," I replied.

He kissed me, it was a long and intoxicating kiss that it was harder to breathe. He stopped kissing me for a while and pressed his head against mine. I kissed him back. I did not care where I was standing or my cousins were here, all I wanted was him.

"You are my mate, my wolf is trying to communicate with yours, but it is not finding her" he said while breathing heavily.

"Because she is not a wolf" said Sophia, who was standing behind with an angry expression.

"Sophia" called out Mariana.

"Staying away from my sister. Love only brings pain, sorrow and loss, and we don't have anything to lose now" said Sophia, angrily.

"She is my mate and there is nothing that can take her away from me," said Fane while towering over me behind him, his eyes turned golden from blue.

"Stop your sister, he is an Alpha and she is his Luna. he is very possessive over her and you know if he shifts" said Carlos to Mariana.

"Soph! I think we need to talk" said Mariana and both girls grabbed her and took her with them. He turned towards me and he looked inside my eyes and took a deep breath, his eyes turned back to normal.

"I am sorry my luna you have to watch that," he said with a deep voice. "I think you have a lot of questions, let's go outside for a while" he said and we left together.

They were walking through the jungle for hours; he had brought her deep into the jungle near the waterfall which was his favorite spot.

"I used to come here when I was a kid, in all our territory, that's my favorite place," said Fane.

Lilliana was still in trance.

"Opss sorry, I did not introduce myself to you my Luna" he said while smiling.

"He smiles so beautifully," Lilliana thought.

"I am the future Alpha of Blue moon pack, the current Alpha is my father Lucus Crimston" he said smiling.

"I am Lilliana martin perez, my family belongs to a long line of witches" she said awkwardly.

"I am wondering, I never knew I would be one of very few werewolves, who will find his mate other than his species" he said smiling while making her nervous.

"But how? I mean I am a witch. I don't have an inner wolf, how can it be?" She asked hesitantly.

"I don't know either, before I just heard about it, some werewolf claimed they had a human mate, but nobody had ever believed them, the last wolf who claimed that he has a human mate was born during 17 century, his mate burned alive by his pack" he said while his wolf growled.

"Are you ready to meet mine wolf?" he asked.

"I am not sure but yes of course, I am ready to meet him after all he is my mate" she said happily. He nodded and went a few steps backward and within a few seconds he turned.

His wolf was huge and it was grey. Lilliana walked forward and pressed her head against his and dug her fingers in his grey fur while tightening her knuckles. She closed her eyes and said

"Nice to meet you mate finally" she said while taking a deep breath taking his odor. Kai had closed his eyes.

**********