Chapter No 39

"Lilliana, you will go first," said Catalina. Lilliana walked slowly towards the cauldron.

"Now dear, slowly put your hand in the cauldron and feel the power," said Grandma.

Lilliana put her hand inside the cauldron and her blond hairs started glowing. She developed a few green highlights over her head and a green glowing tattoo grew over her arm could be seen from her off shoulder puffy sleeves similar to grandma's and Genevieve's.

"Told you mother she is a green witch, welcome to group honey," said Genevieve happily.

Lilliana took her hand out of the cauldron, now her hairs were back to normal blond.

"Anna next is you," said Catalina while taking a deep breath.

"What would you think if she had her mother's power?" said Catalina to Carlos who shrugged.

Anna went ahead slowly and she put her hand in the cauldron, the white light turned to purple and then to pink.

"Her aura is pink, the opposite to Austin's," said Genevieve.

"If she has any power or element like her mother," said Carlos.

"Her eyes are glowing," said Grandma.

"Aus ?? Aus is having rainbow hairs" said Anna.

"What? "said Carlos.

"Anna is looking at Aus through her mind, I changed his hair brush while jinxing it, his hairs turned rainbows," said Mariana.

"She has remote viewing abilities, your great grandfather, my father was able to do it" said Grandma.

Anna took her hand off the cauldron and came back.

"Whoa that was fun" said Anna.

"Anna you don't have your mother's elemental abilities, means you are the carrier of her genes" said Catalina while Anna nodded.

"Sophia it's your turn," said Christina. Everyone in the room became attentive.

"Daddy!" she called upon Carlos.

"Don't worry, princess, dark or light, you are my daughter, I will never let anything bad happen," he said.

"My niece is a powerful witch, go ahead it will be fine," said Catalina.

Sophia slowly went ahead and put her hand in the cauldron; the potion turned red so did her hairs turned blond to black and then a red highlight appeared over her head.

"Oh no, that happened when she lost her control" said Mariana, she tried to go ahead but Catalina stopped her.

"No it's not now, her powers are in her full potential and that's why she is changing her hair colors" she explained.

"Okay her few abilities we know she can get invisible, she can read thoughts, she can see the future and now what more I am surprised she has more powers than us," said Lilliana.

Austin entered the room while covering his head with a hat. "Marry, wait and watch," he said. The room was full of power and everyone was alert if Sophia loses control.

Sophia felt as the time was running fast, she was scared she tried to take her hand out of the cauldron but she was frozen. The room was now hit by an earthquake. Suddenly the room went quiet, when everyone got into the senses. They saw something horrible.

Everything went quiet, when everyone in the room realized what had happened. Sophia was not in the room, she had disappeared.

"Where has she gone?" asked Carlos.

"Soph are you invisible, this is not funny "said Anna.

"No she is not here, I cannot feel our twin bond" said Lilliana.

"What? but where she is gone" said Genevieve.

"Where is Austin?" asked Ralph.

"He was here during the ritual," said Catalina.

"I think we are in trouble," said Gabriel.

"Wait kids, we have a tracker in the family now," said Grandma, everyone in the room started looking at Anna.

"Me?" she said and then started laughing, but everyone was serious.

"You guys are not serious?" she said.

"But how would I? I have just realized my powers " she said.

"Anna dear, just concentrate," said Catalina.

Anna took a deep breath and closed her eyes. Just then, she felt the time was melting around her. She took another deep breath and then she saw something strange, she had never seen before in her life. She saw time was moving backward and she saw a calendar showing the year 2019 and then everything went dark. She came back to her senses. She took a deep breath.

"What did you see?" asked Mr. Carlos.

"I think she travelled in the past, her special ability is time travel," she said.

"Yeah, she was able to see future events," said Lilliana.

"What should we do now?" asked Mariana.

"Relax children, she will be back," said grandma, smiling.

"Mother, what has happened?" asked Catalina.

"Remember from now onwards her path towards light or dark has been started, everything she will do will decide," she said in some trance.

"We have to wait," said Genevieve.

"That's what mother nature wants," said Catalina.

Sophia laid on the hard stone floor, she barely opened her eyes and got up.

"Where am I?" she thought. After a few minutes she realized that she was in school dormitory.

"What am I doing here?" she said, panicked.

Even blind she could recognize this place, and this place would be the last place she wanted to be at.

"Oh my head," said Austin, who had fallen on the floor.

"Where the hell am I?" he said, trying to get up. Sophia rolled her eyes.

"Move your butt lazy buzz" said Sophia while pushing him aside.

"Why do my powers lead me to this cursed place?" she asked while cursing the room.

"Where is it?" he asked.

"Our school boys dormitory?" she replied.

"Maybe you think about this place during the ritual, you horny dog," he said while wink.

"You know if my power doesn't lose control, what is more worse than that?" She asked with dangerous expressions..

He gulped. She threw her long shoe over his face. He fell over the floor. She walked across the room and saw a calendar, which was showing the year 2019, much to her dismay.

"How can it be?" she screamed.

"What?" Austin asked while rubbing his face.

"The calendar is showing 2019, " she said, panicked.

"Maybe the calendar is not according to the year," she said.

"I don't have my phone, I think it did not teleport with me," she said.

"I have mine, I put a charm on it, in case I forgot it at home, so everywhere I go it magically teleports in my pocket," she said while Sophia got happier.

"First time you did something wrong brother but anyhow you still are my ugly cousin," she said while he started looking at her like he is saying "unbelievable".