Chapter No 33

"Lilli, where are you? Daddy is waiting. Come home as soon as possible, you are getting on my nerves now".It was the third time when Sophia had dialed Lillian's number, she had gone since morning and now it was their time to use the portal.

"I am so excited to go back home again". Sophia said happily.

"You guys will love Hawkins. It is a most lovable place, no more hiding, magic everywhere," said Mariana.

The doorbell ranged and Sophia went ahead to open it.

"Lilli finally you are home now let's go," she said while grabbing her hand in a rush, she took her to the trapdoor which was hidden under the mat.

"Let's go"

They went under the trapdoor which leads them to the basement where Mr. Carlos was preparing the portal rites.

"Okay girls since it's your first time with the portal you guys have to be calm and if you close your eyes it would be better, it will be over in a few seconds," said Mr. Carlos while raising his hands in the middle.

A huge black circle appeared out of thin air.

"Whoa, it's nasty, a black hole," said Lilliana.

"It is the only option for a makeup girl now to get in," said Sophia.

"I am not going first," she said angrily.

"Relax I will go, I have tried this before, who is coming with me ?" asked Mariana.

"I will come" Anna came ahead.

Mariana took her hand and then the both girls entered the hole. Anna felt a very cold breath touch her slightly. In a matter of seconds they were in totally different places. Anna opened her eyes. She recognized this place as her Grandma's garden, she visited Hawkins during vacations in her early childhood.

This garden has grown plants around the world. Her Grandma was Junita Martin Perez, a green witch. Anna was very close to her when she was five, she never saw her for two years, when she last visited this place due to her depression. It was her grandma's idea to keep her near nature in order to cure her.

"Where are they, why haven't they arrived yet?" said Mariana furiously.

After a few minutes the trio arrived from the portal. Mr. Carlos closed the portal.

"Finally," said Mariana while rolling her eyes.

"It was Lilliana, she was scared," said Sophia.

"seriously?" Mariana was more than pissed off.

"I don't like portals," said Lilliana while brushing her hair.

"Yeah miss beauty" said Mariana.

"Hey how about my hair, they still are green," said Anna angrily.

"Amm the potion....the potion I created it seems it did not work...amm sometimes...happens, i think it won't be permanent" said Mariana awkwardly gulping.

"What do you mean by 'what you think?' " Anna asked air, quoting her fingers.

"I better go" said Mariana and ran towards the house led by the garden.

"What will I am will do now?" said Anna while covering her head with a cap.

They walked toward the home. The Garden was so huge, located at the measurements of 2 acre land. It took 10 minutes to reach the main door.

"I usually use a portal or teleportation to go home because my mother has grown this jungle and it took too much space from home to the street," said Mr. Carlos.

He was walking exhausted.

"Where has Mariana gone?" Asked Lilliana.

"She is a clever cat she went through teleportation," Sophia had said with an angry tone.

"Cat," a deep manly voice echoed in Anna's head.

Her heart skipped a beat. She took a very long deep breath. After five minutes of more walking, they were standing in front of a huge mansion. This house was more than 400 years old. Their great great great great great great great grandfather had built this house. This house had a lot of mysteries with a lot of family members in it.

"Let's go inside," Said Mr. Carlos.

They entered. The floor had black and white tiles at the entrance. The portraits of their ancestors were hung on the wall. Most of them had striking resemblance with their living relatives. There were also fairy lights hung around the ceiling and walls beautifully.

"Aunt Genevieve, how will I put blue leaves in Chokeberry ?" Asked a six year old girl who was sitting over the wooden chair. She was adding some stuff in the cauldron. She had long blond hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a high ponytail which reached at her waist.

"No no dear, never ever add blue leaves with Chokeberries, it will continuously grow until it will break out the whole place where it has roots," Aunt Genevieve stopped her politely.

"Teaching potion making to our niece secretly?" said Mr. Carlos mischievously. Aunt Genevieve turned suddenly.

"Oh my dear brother you are back," She said and walked forward and hugged Mr. Carlos.

"I missed you speedy," She said while teasing his hairs.

"Soul sister, how many times have I told you I hate this nickname?" He complained.

"Oh stop with complaints" They both were twins and in their late 30s but they were behaving like teens right now. The trio girls were looking at them like some teen comedy show.

"Oh come on you two started again, at least care to think about girls they must be exhausted" Said a woman in her mid 4os came out of the nearby room. She walked forward and hugged Anna.

"Aunt Catalina, how are you?" She said while hugging her back.

"You got a few features from my crazy little muffins," she said with tears in her eyes.

She loved her little brother Andres so much she often called him muffins. He was quite close with his elder sister. Mr. Carlos put his hand over her shoulder

"Catalina, control your emotions" she controlled herself and then hugged Lilliana and Sophia.

"You girls have a lot of your mother's hair and eyes," she said while hugging them.

"What happened to your hairs, Oh dear," said Genevieve who had just noticed Anna's hairs.

"It was Mariana's work," she said apathetically.