Chapter No 36

"Mom you are doing your best, she is missing him lately, she said she even lost the psychic connection he created between them before leaving, I am trying my best to find Richard and aunt scarlet but resources are saying that they both are in Romania somewhere in demon territory, this time they are hunting gang's member I have got a lead that they both are in Romania, I will trace them as soon as possible" he said.

"Scarlet is a clever witch who will make her way home safely, she is stronger than all of us remember?" said Mr. Carlos.

"Yeah, I remember she broke the family record at Springfield, she even was clever at human school at our time, but sadly she got only two years of human school, when mother took us here" Said Catalina.

"When is ritual Grandma?" asked Hannah.

"Tomorrow at evening," She replied.

"I am afraid I won't be present as I have a case tomorrow" Hannah said while looking apologizing at her cousins.

"It's okay Hannah, work comes first," said Mr. Carlos.

"But I will try to be at home as soon as possible," she said.

"Mariana, Hannah, and other graduates of the family, I want all of you to study tonight at 10 O'Clock, Marianna you because you already had a ritual " said Grandma Calmly.

"Why Granny? Everything is okay?" Asked Mariana.

"Yeah it's fine, I need to discuss a few things" she said while using napkins after finishing her apple tart. Mariana nodded, while Hannah grabbed her phone and texted someone, within a few minutes her phone beeped, after gazing at her screen she blushed badly.

Anna gazed at Hannah curiously.

"Okay Grandma, I will study sharp at 10," she said.

The trio Lilliana, Sofia and Mariana looked at each other and shrugged.

"Don't you guys think, this is suspicious, why granny did not invite us" said Sofia telepathically. The both girls startled and gasped.

"What happened," asked Mr Carlos, everyone on the table became attentive towards them.

"No nothing. She remembered, she forgot her magic brush at home," said Anna. Mariana rolled her eyes.

"Please don't create a scene Lilly, I will bring a new one for you," said Marian.

"No, it's okay, I am not missing my old brush" She said slowly.

"She can talk through minds?" whispered Lilliana to Anna.

"Of course I can give you dumbs now please don't hiss or gasp and listen. I think Granna is hiding something, and by replying to me you guys can think I will know what you two are saying," Sofia said telepathically.

"Whoa she is way too powerful," whispered Anna.

"Listen Soph if you are thinking of sneaking over to them then I am so out because I am too tired and now I want my beauty to sleep," thought Lilliana.

"I have an idea for you Soph, don't sneak as Grandma might know easily, go to your room and sleep," thought Anna.

"And let me tell daddy about your newly found gift," thought Lilliana.

"But I don't want daddy to know about it yet, I will tell him later," she said telepathically.

"No hiding Soph, your condition is dangerous you know, so you have to tell this to your family right now," thought Anna.

"Okay you win," said Sophia aloud.

"What happened?" asked Catalina.

"You guys are acting so weird," said Hannah.

"I want to share something as the both girls want me to tell you," said Sophia.

Everyone in the room had stopped the activities they were doing.

"What?" asked Gabriel carefully. Sophia was the most powerful and they always took care.

"Whoa Gabe, your last fling was hot," Gabriel heard a voice familiar to Sophia in his head.

"Whoa what's that?" said Gabriel startled.

"What?" asked Hannah.

"Ahan Juicy that's what you are hiding by the way the guy is hot," Hannah heard the same voice.

"Whoa did you hear that?" she said, startled.

"A voice like Soph?" said Gabriel.

"What are you guys talking about?" asked Genevieve.

"We are hearing her voice in our minds," both said in one voice.

"They heard right, I can speak through their minds and can also read thoughts," Said Sophia.

Everyone in the room gasped. Mariana got up from the chair, and ran out of room muttering something that sounded like,"Not my mind never".

"She is hiding something I bet," said Lilliana.

"Since when you are doing it?" asked Mr. Carlos, firmly.

"Since I have lost my control over my magic," said Sophia.

"And you are telling me now?" asked Mr. Carlos angrily.

"Daddy?" said Lilliana in a calm tone of warning.

"Daddy I am no longer a small little puppy to be control, I did not tell you about it because I hate to be control, or be in cage, you will put more pressure over me about my powers" she said angrily, that the whole table shivered like an earthquake, Sophia got up over feet, there was still an earthquake,

Gabe became alert.

"Soph, calm down please," said Anna.

"Sophie, stop it," said Grandma.

"Stop what? these powers, how should I tell you that I am not freaking dark, I don't want to hurt anyone, my powers are getting stronger, that's not my fault, but every time, I get something new, something different, everyone thinks I am a threat, why?" Sophia yielded.

Now the table was shaking like a 7.2 earthquake. Sophia left the room and the room became quite eerie silence.

"Whoa, that was a show" said Gabriel while applauding.

"Gabe," said Catalina, looking at him angrily.

"It's starting, her tantrum, she is not dark, but I am afraid, her anger will lead her to darkness" said grandma in a trance.

"Mother this is what I am afraid of," said Carlos.

"Without Isabel it's getting more difficult for me after her death she became more stubborn" he said sadly.

"It's okay speedy we are here it's our daughter too, we will never turn her dark, that's a promise". said Genevieve while putting her hand over his shoulder.

"Mother, why have you called everyone?" asked Christina, she was rolling her long silver blond bangs over her index finger, she was looking exhausted, her dark brown eyes were so tired.

"I will tell you all let everyone be present, it's a family meeting and urgent" said Grandma.

"Catalina, call Austin and Ralph, I want both boys in the room," she added.

"Genevieve, Hannah is in town or still in Italy?" she asked, timid.