Chapter No 50

"Just happened to live here" he said looking mischievously over Crystal who in return gives him death stare.

"What are you doing here Isaac?" asked Crystal.

"Can't a good brother come and meet his sister?" he said, making eyes like angels.

"I don't have anything to do with you Isaac" she said. Olivia, who was staring at the wall they both got startled.

"But I have to do it," said Isaac.

"You cut off every relation we had, you left your sister for a bitch Isaac" she said with stony eyes.

"That day I would have been killed, I would have been dead. But why would you care, all you cared about was that bitch" she said looking more than angry. Olivia was afraid that she would collapse.

"Listen sister, it's gone, now I am back to you why don't you...." he said sadly but Crystal cut him off in the middle.

"We were twins, we must protect each other, that what we promised to our parents, when they were dying, but all you did was leave your sister alone for a slut? if this was not for Alexander, I would have died on the street" she said looking sad. "I hate you Isaac," she said,Olivia could feel something was crashing inside him after hearing that.

Crystal left sadly while Olivia was staring at him.

"I will get you back, I will get my best friend and that's a promise" he said sadly.

"You need to talk?" she said. He nodded. Olivia took her Phone out of her bag and dialed a number.

"Dylan, How is Richard?" she asked. "Okay I will be at home after twenty minutes" she said and cut off her phone.

"Lets go"

They went by a nearby café.

"You wanna buy something?" he asked. But she refused, she knew she did not have money.

"It's okay, it's my treat" he said and ordered two cold coffees.

"So, what happened between you and your sister?" she asked awkwardly.

"It was all a misleading you know, we were best friends since we were kids our parents has taught us to help and protect each others, they were member of human council in Japan, we born and spend our childhood here, when we turned 13 our parents left for Japan for council meeting when I received my mom's call"

Five years ago Rainy evening

Isaac was sitting over the couch and listening to some pop music

"Whoa that music rocks bring it on" said Crystal who danced over the song.

"I knew you would like this," said Isaac.

"Crys I had some bad feelings," he said while slowing down the music.

"Yeah I am feeling it too," she replied. Main line of the home started ringing, both siblings went ahead and picked up the receiver.

"Hello" said Crystal. It was their mother.

"Crystal honey is that you?" said a very terrified voice.

"Mommy, what happened, why is your voice shaking?" she said, terrified. Isaac took the receiver from her and turned the call on loudspeaker.

"Mother it's me Isaac what's wrong mother?" he asked.

"Honey, my brave boy I wanted to have words with you, I am so sorry my dear boy, I would not be there to see you win your soccer match. I know I will miss every important moment of your life, my boy, forgive your mother for this, take care of your sister, and stay always by her side no matter what, crystal honey. I love you, take care of yourself and never leave the side of your brother," she said and after a few seconds the line had been cut short.

"Mom" said both in one voice.

"What is happening, I am not feeling good, " said Crystal while crying.

"It's okay I am here " he said, hugging her.

Crystal's POV

I never imagined that I would lose my parents like this, I was quite close to my father and I was his favorite child. The thought of not being around him was destroying me. All I had left was my brother Isaac. He was everything to me. He was able to understand everything without my words.

Our parents' sudden death led him to become bitter. and started getting lost in his life but for the first two years of our parents demise we both were pretty close. Until one day when we turned sixteen and he brought a bitch to our home.

Glinda was like a rotten apple, she was something else from inside. She had other motives to be with my brother, she was a witch. I warned my brother it would not go well but he did not listen to me. Slowly my brother started getting changed. He started giving her more importance over me.

One day we had a party to attend at Stever's castle. I was ready and we reached their home.

"Hi crystal, long time no see" said Wayne who was drinking banana shake "Yeah I was unable to come as I was busy with studies" I said.

"Since when you sound like me" he said while crossing his arms. I looked inside his amber eyes and asked.

"Where is aunt Drusilla ?" I asked about his mother. I was pretty close to her. "She is inside" he said and started reading his Phone.

"What are you reading at?" I asked. "An E.book Dylan had installed for me in my Phone," he said without looking at me.

"He did what? He is only 12 and he has this much knowledge about electronics gadgets," I said Startled.

"You know my brother only we two are odd in our family, our other brothers are more into girls" he said rolling his eyes.

"What did you just say ?" Phoenix who heard him saying turned up.

"I said you guys are wasting your minds on girls" he said to his brother. Phoenix rolled his eyes. "Where is jack?" I asked. "He did not show up for the party, he said he wanted to attend his prom at school," he said.

"Aaha I told ya you guys use your brains in girls" said Wayne.