Chapter No 54

"Did you remember what I have done to your demons, I can do this to you too" he said.

"It won't work on me. I am offspring of one of the fallen, and your powers are equal to them, so it won't affect me" he said, looking more than angry.

"Do you need a fight to the death or a deal?" he asked.

"Okay fine, whatever I need to go home, what do you offer?" she said.

"I Asbeel son of fallen, offer you Sophia martin Perez a deal that whenever I call you, you have to contact me , do you accept it?" he said While looking inside her blue eyes.

"How did he know my name?" she thought.

"Do you accept the deal?" he repeated.

"I do accept," she said while rolling her eyes. He took the locket out of his neck and gave it to her.

"Whenever I call you it will turn red and whenever you call me, just call my name I will be there," he said. She rolled her eyes and said

"Fine, can I go now?" she asked, he nodded. He was watching her when she was going.

"We will meet again for sure," he said.

******************

"There you are," said Eleath.

"I was looking for you brother," he said. Asbeel grabbed the glass of vine and started drinking.

"What happened bro you are looking so different, " he said.

"Nothing," he said shortly. "I heard two demons have been killed by a sex slave," he said angrily.

"I need to tell Lucifer, so that he can stop getting these whores," he said while crossing his arms angrily. Anger started running from Asbeel's blood, he slapped Eleath.

"What is that for? you acting very strange today" he said while observing him.

"Asbeel, where is your locket?" he said, dismayed.

"I gave it to her," he said calmly.

"Who?" Said Eleath who was about to faint.

"A girl," he replied. "Which girl? you Idiot that Locket was the last remains of your mother, it has half your powers, how could you give it away like that" he said.

"I did not have a choice. I wanted her to stop, so I had a deal with her, and you know we have to give something physical when we made a deal, I gave her my locket," Asbeel said Calmly.

"And why did you want that girl to stay?" he asked curiously.

"I don't know I felt warmth towards her, I wanted badly to make her stop or I wanted to see her again, so I stopped her" he said while looking at the bottle of wine.

"Have you fall for a girl?" asked Eleath

"I don't know If I fall or not she is not a demon, she is a witch and it's forbidden" he said.

"Who is she ?" he asked. "The same girl who killed two demons" he said, making Eleath faint.

"Dramatic bitch" he muttered.

**********

He was standing outside of her house more than 20 minutes ago.

"Where is she?" he muttered and looked at his phone in order to determine time. Then his phone rang. It was showing the name came stinky poo on it, he picked it up

"What happened now Dylan?" he asked, annoyed.

"What happened ? What happened? I wish I was 17, so I would also ask to go school" said Dylan from the other side.