Chapter No 12

"I am trying but she is underage witch but due to family curse she is way too powerful". said Mariana.

The shield was almost cracked.

"Oh no, " said Mariana.

Sophia's red spell almost hit both girls.

"Enough" a voice echoed in the room.

It was Uncle Carlos who raised his hand and enchanted "entos inacantas rimo".

Sophia fainted within seconds and her hairs went back to normal blond.

"What happened here? who is responsible for this mess," asked Uncle Carlos.

Mariana gave disappointed looks to Lilliana.

"I was just teas...." Uncle Carlos cut Lilliana off in the middle.

"I told you everything Lilli that Sophie is sensitive since your mother's demise but you....I am really disappointed in you.....Marry dear could you help me in gravitude incantation to help Soph to bring her to bed?" said Uncle Carlos ignoring Lilliana who left for her room with sad expressions.

"If it was not for daddy, I and marry would be toast by Soph" thought Lilliana.

"Oh gosh, I hope Soph is fine I stopped feeling my twin bond I am trying to contact Anna where the hell she is?" she started calling her again but she was not picking up.

***********

Anna entered the home and it was quite dark, she understood something was wrong because she felt some tender energy. When there is some tender energy in a witch or wizard's house that means something wrong happened.

"Hello, Lilli? Soph? Marry? Uncle Carlos, anyone home? " Anna called out.

Her phone started ringing again, it was Lilli.

"Hello Lilli, I am home, where are you ? Where is everyone? Everything is okay? I am feeling tender energy ? what's wrong?" Asked Anna in a terrified tone.

"Come in my room,"said Lilliana from the other side.

Anna rushed towards lilli' room. She entered her room. Lilliana was sitting on the floor beside her bed with crossed legs.

"Lilli what happened, everything is okay?" Said Anna with a terrified tone.

Lilli got up and hugged Anna.

"Anna, I made a mess I made Sophia to lose control over her powers". said Lilliana.

"Oh Gosh what? Is she okay? Omg what you have done lilli? Lilliana told everything about the incident.

"Where is she now ?" asked Anna.

"In Mary's room, Uncle Put an incantation over her after which she fainted". Said Lilliana.

"What on the planet you guys were fighting on?" Asked Anna.

"We just came out of school, today again I got into trouble because she refused to help me in a prank".

Anna gave her disappointed looks. "Lilli, grow up please".

She said to her and went towards Mary's room.

She entered Mary's room, Sophia was lying on the bed unconsciously, Uncle Carlos seemed very angry while Mariana was trying to cool him down.

"I told you guys so many times that you guys are underage, did not have your ritual yet, you have to control your powers, but you guys are impossible". He said to Anna.

It was the first time she saw him this much angry. "Uncle Carlos please calm down, it was just an accident, Lilly is worried sick," said Anna awkwardly.

"You know it is very difficult for me to handle you guys since she is gone" for the first time in a year he was referring to her dead wife.

"I want three of you in a meeting room within 10 minutes," he said while turning away.

"I never saw him this much angry," said Anna.

"You know after mother he is like that "said Mariana.

Anna gave a sad sigh to Sophia.

*********

"What do you think when she wakes up?" asked Anna.

"It's just a simple incantation that she will awake in a few hours,"replied Mariana.

The room was filled with tender silence. Anna was sitting with Mariana. Lilliana was sitting in front of Mr. Carlos, she was head down. Anna gave her sadden looks like she was understanding her feeling of guilt.

"Lilliana Martin Perez! 10 times in a day I had reminded you on Sophia's birthday that her magical abilities are much stronger and advance of her age and we are afraid if she lose her control she will also lost her mind, but you did not hear us and today you were about to be killed by your own sister," said Mr Carlos angrily.

"Daddy I was just...I was just doing a normal fight it was nothing," said Lilliana without looking up.

"My dear child I know....you love her, you are concerned about your twin that she is not the same but, did you not know about our family curse? Didn't you know she is changing not because of that curse but also for your mother's death for which she thinks she is responsible for," said Mr. Carlos while looking at the painting over the wall.

"I think I have to tell you guys about her condition. "He said while getting up.

Mr. Carlos walked towards the painting over the wall and started staring at it.

"The curse was dark, When Sophia was born, Her hairs were blond just like your mother's but, they also have red strips over them, first we thought it's because if she is elemental, but when she started showing sign of magic when she was only few months, that made us concern, so we went to the witches council from where after some research, we recognize it was family curse, which was half failed but half succeeded, The curse was for every person in our generation will turn dark, but it backfired and it succeeded to skip generation, some become full dark and some become half dark half white. I researched it again and again, but found no cure. Nothing can break this curse. And I am afraid, if I did not look close over Soph, she would turn dark", said Mr. Carlos with dark looks.

"Yeah I saw it Daddy, today when I was protecting us with my shield. She was...she was not Soph it was like she was somebody else, her eyes were bright red". Said Mariana.

"Daddy, when it all happened. I lost my twin psychic connection with her....I was not feeling her anymore," said Lilliana, sadly.