Chapter No 13

"It never happened before, we fought before but this time, this all happened". She added. "It's because the ritual is near and her powers are affecting," he said.

"Daddy I am sorry, for the next time I will take good care of her". Said Lilliana.

"Oh dear I am not completely blaming you, you are my girl like she is. I love you all equally, but being a father I don't want any girl to be hurt," said Mr. Carlos.

"Daddy, is there is any way to break this curse?" asked Mariana.

"I am afraid my dear I don't know, I and your mother tried to find a way, but we always failed, but I am sure there is a way". He said calmly.

"Daddy but we know it's normal to lose control over power, before ritual. " Said Lilliana.

"Yeah it's normal but in her case it is not". He replied.

"When she started showing her powers during her childhood, It was Theodora who concealed her powers, but her spell remained till her life, at the same day, when she died, this is how I and Isabella came to realize that what has happened, the spell was broken, indicates that she is gone". He added.

"You miss her don't you dad," asked Mariana, who was just standing behind Mr. Carlos.

"Yeah I do miss her, She and I used to be best friends at school despite, she was in junior year and I was in senior year". He replied sadly.

"When she died it was the greatest loss of my life". He said.

"So we have to find a way to break this curse on Soph" said Anna.

"If we are successful, she won't turn dark," said Lilliana.

"No matter what daddy we all have together, no more losses daddy, no more pain". said Mariana and then she walked ahead and hugged Mr. Carlos, who was later joined by Lilliana and Anna.

"Always together,"

Unknown to everyone Sophia was standing outside the door and was listening, there was an indefinable expression on her face.

************

It was a foggy morning; the whole town was white due to snow.

"I hate snow, you know," said Lilliana.

Anna was buttering her toast; Mr. Carlos was reading the newspaper and gave her a smile. "Your Uncle Andres used to hate snow". Lilliana returned with a smile.

"You always say I have a lot like my Uncle," she said while sipping coffee.

"Yeah his own daughter Anna is not like him, not even a 1% but you are a lot like your Uncle, she is a lot like her mom especially those red hairs of hers," said Uncle Carlos.

"I really miss Theodora, you know she helped me to propose to your mother" He said while going deep down in the memories.

Uncle Carlos was in his late 30s, still he was tall and handsome, with hazel eyes and light brown hairs. He had a dimple when he smiled.

His only child who got that dimple was Mariana. Sophia and Lilliana were Identical twins and they have more looks of their mother, tall, blondes and deep blue eyes.

"Daddy tell us about your days in Springfield?" asked Lillian.

"They were fun, I used to be infamous both in junior and senior years, I met your mother Isabell Robinwood when we were in our first year, yeah we were classmates. I used to be a basketball captain and of course infamous due to that, I developed feelings for your mother, when she scolded me, for breaking the heart of her friend," he said while smiling.

"You did? what" said the three girls together.

"Daddy I can't believe it," said Mariana.

"No wonder where Lilli got her characteristics," said Anna while biting over her toast.

"Hey I don't break hearts," said Lilliana.

"Girls, Girls it's not like what you guys are thinking, Her friend Carmen used to like me, She had crush on me, but she was not like my type, I mean I had a different taste in girls, so when I won my first match she proposed to me for which I refused, I used to be infamous among girls, having a lot of girlfriends, your mother never liked me at that time due to my popularity of being of playboy so, when I refused Carmen, she went ahead and started crying, she was your mother's roommate and when she came to know what I have done she grabbed her hand and came to me and said

"Carlos Martin Perez, who do you think is on the planet leaching on girls every time sucking their emotions? I think school authorities have no clue. In reality you are not a wizard, you are incubus, you have broken my friend's heart now consider me your mortal enemy," he said and chuckled.

"I never had heard my full name like this before even in school, people liked to call me Carl instead Carlos, only your Grandma took my full name and that was time when I noticed her first time, those deep blue eyes of hers' and the angry expression she had, but was unable to confess, because she was so much angry with me, she hated me, in the whole school I was the man she hated most and she was the only girl I was hated by. So I kept it a secret that I like her, even from her. Until Theodora became my friend, due to Andres who was dating her at that time" said Mr. Carlos.

"Those were Golden times of my life. He said

"You miss mother don't you? "It was Sophia who just came into the Kitchen.

"Soph? you awake you are okay ?" Asked Mariana.

"Yeah better now". She replied. "I am sorry Soph I did not mean to" said Lilliana.

"No, No Lilli it was not your fault at all, it was me who became a threat to you, it was me who should be sorry I am a big trouble in a family, Mother died just because of me it was all me, it all happened because of me". She said with a sad tone.

Mr. Carlos was looking at her with a jaw drop. "No honey it's not you, never it has been you, it was an accident your mother died, you were only 15, we don't blame you, you were just like a child, it was my fault I should check up on you that day". Said Mr. Carlos while hugging Sophia.

"You are my little princess and you always will be". He said while Soph had sobbed.

"How are you feeling now Soph?" asked Anna.

"Fine I heard you guys last night and I know I am a threat" she said.

"No you are not, " said everyone together.

"I Promise we will find a way to break this curse". Said Anna.

"You will be our sister no matter what. We will never let you be in the dark sight". Said Mariana.

"Always remember there is nothing stronger than family and a witch's sister's bond" Said Lilliana.

************

The whole club was full of crowd. Ariana was drinking Mojito, while Jenifer was thinking something with a dangerous expression over her face.

"What do you think? Jenifer, we have to act on this matter" said Junita, who was drinking Martini.

"That bitch's blonde took her hands over my boyfriend the other day" said Arianna with Toxicity on her face.

"I am thinking of doing something big for that bitch Anna," said Jenifer.