Chapter No 42

"Mom thank Goodness Aunt Genevieve's potion worked out, I am afraid that my hair would be like this ever, I am still embarrassed, in the past Aunt Isabell had to watch me like this" Austin entered the room and was more than annoyed.

"It worked for me too," said Anna while primping her hair.

"Yeah, our sister and other's hairs do not get along, she turned our father's head purple" said Lilliana, she was wearing a light pink top with blue jeans with her hairs tied in a high ponytail.

"Someone out there will definitely be in love head over heels," said Catalina while winking at her niece, making her cheeks turn bright pink.

"Best of luck to you three for your very first day at school" said Catalina.

"Mommy can we go and play" asked Charlotte while Catalina nodded.

************

They entered the school, it was a very huge place. It was 8 O clock, and there were many students. Different supernatural teenagers; Witches, Wizards, vampires, healers, werewolves, dragons and humans. Yes humans also go to the supernatural schools, these humans are descendants of warriors who fought alongside the supernatural in order to erase the darkness and evilness from the world.

"Hey hurry up girls, why so lazy," said Mariana, while the trio rolled their eyes.

Anna was walking slowly, she was enjoying her time at new school, but something was missing from her life, something she did not know what. Just then a small little cat came by her and started running its head with her legs.

"Hey little one" she said and lifted it up.

"Have you lost?" she said while patting it.

"Sparkles?" said a voice behind them.

They all were standing in the school's hall.

"Emma what happened?" asked Mariana.

"My sparkles have gone lost have you.." just then she saw it in Anna's arms.

"Oh there you are, thank you so much girl," she said and took her cat from her arms.

"Oh no worries she is adorable" Anna said.

"Emma they are my cousins, they are new at the school, you know they just had their rituals" said Mariana.

"Oh freshers," she said to applause.

"Girl! she is Emma Lorcan, she is my classmate, she is a witch " said Mariana.

"Meow," said Sparkles.

"Yeah of course, she is her cat sparkles," said Mariana laughing.

"So what do we have today?" asked Emma.

"I think we have elementary studies today," said Mariana while thinking.

"Hope my lazy sisters have already arrived, " said Emma.

"Where are Ella and Mia?" she asked.

"Lazy enough to get up," she said.

"Okay girls we have an important class, you guys have your schedules, so follow it you will reach your respective classes" Mariana said and left with Emma.

The trio looked around their schedules.

"Mine is nature class, what do you say?" asked Lilliana.

"It's Precognition" said Sophia.

"Mine is remote viewing," said Anna.

"Looks like we all have our specialization classes at first today, we have to take without each other" said Lillina.

"Yeah, same as in our previous school" Said Sophia.

"Then the rest of the classes we have to take together," said Anna. Just as Austin and Ralph passed by them and stopped, there was a boy with dark black hair, blue eyes and tan complexion with them, who looked like 18.

"Hey girls, what you guys are doing here, don't you guys have a class ahead?" asked Ralph.

"We did, we were about to go ahead," said Lilliana.

"Soph, who is this guy with him?" thought Lilliana, while Sophia rolled her eyes.

"Stop it Lilli, and how I supposed to know that" Sophia sent her telepathically.

"By the way girls he is Carlos, he is a werewolf, upcoming beta of Crimsonstone pack" Said Austin.

"Hi Carlos, it was nice to meet you," said Anna while smiling.

"Okay girls you guys carry on we are going to our classes" said Ralph and they left.

"Okay girls meet me in the same place after the class, this place is quite big" said Lilliana and left. The both girls nodded and left for their classes.

**********

It took 5 minutes for Anna to find her class. She entered the class and took her seat. After a few minutes their professor entered the class. She was a short fair woman in her mid 40s.

"Hello everyone I am Professor Nicole, I am your specialization teacher, so we have only witches and healer in this class, because only witches and healers have special abilities other than their common abilities, I will teach you for next four years and you will be the classmates for next four years for this class, but remember I teach allies not competes, so my rule number 1 no one will be consider other their competes" she said.

"Any questions ?" she asked again. A platinum blond girl who sat next to Anna raised her hand.

"Professor, I have a few questions," Professor Nicole nodded.

"You said only healers and witches have special abilities, why do we have to go and live in a human world for a while and not vampires and werewolves?" she asked.

"What is your name my dear?" asked Professor Nicole.

"Stella Kinsley," she said awkwardly.

"And your kind?" she asked again.

"I am a healer, my parents are doctors at the city hospital," she said.

"Kinsley dear your question was indeed very much good, vampires cannot live in human world due to their thirst for blood, but they sometimes live for a while if they are able to control their thirst, and for the werewolf, they have their pack territory in all around the world, so live inside their territories in order to shift and live according to their laws" she said while crossing her arms.

"Professor nowadays rules are changing, since the attack on the last four elemental witch Theodora and her family, which killed her husband and son, witches and healers stopped going to live among humans for their safety measures" said a girl who was sitting on the back seat of Anna.

Anna turned and looked at her, surprising her.

"Theodora's death made everyone so insecure, she was a very powerful witch, she used to be my junior, she became famous due to her abilities within a few months, I still remember her, she was beautiful and intelligent.

"You knew my mother?" asked Anna with tears in her eyes.

"Your mother? you are Theodora's daughter?" Asked Nicole shocked.

"Yeah I am her daughter" said Anna sadly.