Chapter No 8

It was almost 10 O'clock and Anna was in front of Sophia's friend's main door.

"Okay, that's gotta be the same House, which Soph had told me about last night. Let's go, Anna you can do this" She said to herself.

She walked to the Staircase and then she knocked on the wooden door. She dust-off her blue top. The door opened and a girl of her age appeared. She was a brunette, slim girl, who was wearing black cross back top with bright blue jeans and sneakers.

"Hello I am Anna, Sophia's cousin, she referred me to you for my project, hope she had told you about it". Said Anna while smiling.

"Yeah I know you Anna , My name is Olivia, Sophia has told me everything, Come inside". Olivia gave her way inside.

This was not a big enough house but good for living. Just ahead of the entrance there was a kitchen. Olivia took her to the room just by the kitchen.

It was the baby's room. The walls were painted blue and there were white stars, painted over the walls. There was a picture on the wall, in which not mistakenly the girl was Olivia and there was a boy in the picture too, barely seventeen to eighteen at age. Olivia was looking more happy and healthy in the picture. The boy had fawn hairs and tan complexion with light blue eyes, he was quite attractive.

She was examining the room when she heard the baby's giggles, she turned and she saw the loads of cuteness in the baby cage. The baby was laying in the cage, he was laughing and playing with his teddy bear. He was a cute little angel.

Anna came closer and she noticed the baby's hairs were familiar with the boy in the Photo while the eyes were the same light blue. Baby had spread his arms to reach Anna.

"Mostly he is not friendly with new visitors" said Olivia who just came into the room. "His name is Richard".

"The old babysitter has left the town for a while, so I have asked Sophia if she can help, and look, you are here." Said Olivia while kissing Richard, who was playing joyful in his cage. "How old is he ?" Asked Anna.

"He is eight months". Said Olivia.

"Your baby is so cute Olivia, I think he stole cuteness from you ". Said Anna.

Hearing Anna's words Olivia remained quiet, but Anna had noticed that her expression became tightened and somehow sad.

"Can I hold him ?" Asked Anna.

"Yeah sure looks like he allowed you already". Said Olivia, Richard spread his arms towards Anna.

"You are such a cute little one". said Anna while holding Richard who was giggling in her arms.

"Mighta famous among girls just like...." Said Olivia who left her sentence in the middle, Anna noticed her sadness.

"Excuse me I have to prepare his cereal" said Olivia and she left the room in a rush, but not before Anna had noticed tears in her eyes.

"Okay that's not difficult at all," Thought Anna.

Anna had put Richard in a Baby cart.

"I think I should text him to come over " She thought and started typing to Phoenix.

After texting him she decided to look around the room again. She walked towards the drawer near the baby cart. There was a picture of the same guy who was standing next to Olivia in another photo, This time he was wearing white T-shirt with black leather jacket and blue jeans. He was holding his bag over his shoulder, smiling widely. This guy was attractive. This photo was taken in some Public high school. Anna turned around because Now Richard was crying loudly.

"I think he is hungry," said Anna while holding Richard in her arms.

She took him with her in Kitchen. Olivia was standing near the dining table, she was preparing Oatmeal Baby Cereal for Richard.

"It's time for him to eat. I think he was crying cause it's time for him to be hungry". said Olivia while taking Richard from Anna's arm to hers'.

Olivia had settled Richard in a high chair and started feeding him. Just then the landline started ringing.

"If you don't mind, can you feed Richard so that I can take the call". said Olivia.

"Yeah sure" Anna took the cereal bowl in her hands.

Olivia left the room. Anna was not even basic in baby feeding, but she was trying her best to learn it for the sake of her project.

"Hey little one, take this look it's delicious " said Anna trying to put a spoon in his mouth. But Richard was busy with his little toy.

"Maybe little magic does work, it won't hurt anyone" thought Anna and then she cast something a rainbow light started circling Richard. Richard started laughing and clapping with joy.

After 5 minutes Anna thought to undo her magic, she did not want Olivia to know about her heritage. Leaving Richard busy with toys she decided to call phoenix so that he can also see the place, but she had left her phone in Richard's room so she decided to go to Richard's room. Giving the last spoon of cereal to Richard she went to the room. Her phone was near the baby cart. She took her phone and was walking towards the kitchen when she heard Olivia's crying.

"No mom I can't tell him, how many times I have told you that I love him but it will ruin his career once and for all and I am afraid If i will tell him he won't believe me" said Olivia while sobbing. "Mom I know you hate me , but I can't help it". Said Olivia while sobbing aloud.

"Oh Gosh she is so broken I never thought about this " Anna thought. Olivia was holding the landline while maybe the line on the other side had been cut, now she was holding receiver and crying.

****************

Hey Readers, I hope you liked this chapter

Please vote and comment