Chapter No 59

"Have a nice trip my sweet sugar" said Catalina while hugging Lilliana and Anna.

"Are you sure you are not going to get married?" asked Genevieve.

"No aunt I am not going, there is a lot on my plate these days, I am trying to do a tracking spell to track Sophia, but it's not working, it's like she had hidden herself" said Mariana sadly.
"Carlos has locked himself inside his room since she left, he felt guilty for his words" said Catalina.
"Poor Sophia, I don't know where she is and I am worried sick about her," said Genevieve.

"At least we can try to find her," said Gabriel sadly.

"Do you know that demon? if we can track him, we can find her" said Catalina. "I don't know his name," she said.
"Anna takes good care of Lilli and Lilli eats well and stays hydrated, " said Grandma.
"Yeah Granna, now she will take good care of her she promised" said Anna while Lilliana smiled.
"I have been suffering from morning sickness this morning," said Lilliana.
"Don't worry it's totally normal, you will feel better after few weeks, now go and enjoy yourself, don't worry about Fane we all are taking good care of him, I am trying to make a potion for him, those dark witches had put a very dark spell on him and he had been shot with wolfsbane and silver " said Grandma sadly,

"But we are white witches, if they are dark then we are more powerful than them, we will wake him up soon" said Grandma.

"I believe you all," said Lilliana with tears in her eyes.
Grandma got up and hugged her.
"I know how it is to lose someone you love," she said in a whisper.
Just then they heard a car horn outside.
"Okay Dylan is here we are going" said Anna,
"Any news from Soph do inform us" she said and left.
After half an hour they all reached the airport.
"Lilli! here is your favorite strawberry juice " said Olivia giving her juice cup. "Olivia I had just eaten 15 minutes ago," said Lilliana, exhausted.
"Nope you have to drink that and that's an order" said Anna. Lilliana took the cup from Olivia.
"You guys gonna make me fat," she said.
"The plane will arrive in fifteen minutes," said Juan.
"Where are Dylan and Phoenix?" asked Crystal.
"They are on the way," said Juan.
"We are here," said Dylan.
"What on the earth are you wearing?" said Juan looking at Dylan from head to toe..
"It's new fashion, " he replied.
"Yeah, a very rare kind of computerized fashion" said Phoenix while air quoting. Dylan gave him an angry sigh.

"Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 89B to Spain. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes. Thank you" they heard the announcement.
"Let's go, it's time," said Juan.

"Thank Goodness we have asked Jane, if Lilli can travel" said Anna. "I am fine, she said I can: said Lilli,

"I am always worried about my drama queen and little pumpkins," said Anna. Phoenix turned and looked at her, their eyes met, but Anna started looking away.
"Is her, ain't it" said Juan. Phoenix did not answer.
"At least brother I will give you advice, do tell her" said Juan.
"I am trying to look for a better time, but I am afraid you know why," said Phoenix.
"I don't think what you are thinking is right, I felt a spark between you" said Juan. Phoenix again remained quiet.

"After seeing you and Crystal together, I have a bit of hope," said Phoenix after a while.

"So we are staying here?" said Anna happily. It was a huge building.
"She loves it" said Crystal.
"After all who is the owner" said Juan making Anna, Olivia and Lilliana startled.
"You? you are the owner?" asked Anna.
"We are pure blood vampires, honey and pretty much rich" said Dylan.
"Our family lineage has direct links with Dracula '' said Juan.
"Dracula the very first vampire?" said Lilliana while the trio brothers nodded.
"Yeah the one, our great great great grandmother was Dracula's daughter making him our relative, that's why we are considered somehow royalties" said Phoenix .
"Hello Mr. Stever, welcome back after a while, which room should be arranged for you" asked a short black haired receptionist
"Hello Martha we are seven people, so arrange seven rooms for us" said Juan. The receptionist nodded.
"Here are your keys Mr. Stever enjoys," she said.
"First get fresh then we will go to a beach" said Crystal.
"It is so much fun, " said Crystal while knocking off Juan with a ball.
"Yeah, knocking off my face is so much fun," said Juan.
"They both look so perfect together" said Anna to Lilliana.
"Yeah they do, " she replied.
"She is his mate," said Olivia.
"So the blood rite thing really worked" asked Anna while Olivia nodded.
"What did you think of Olivia?" asked Lilliana.
"Will you spend your whole life alone like this?" said Anna.
"I have fallen in love once guys, one for the last time, no one can replace him, he has a soul mate outside, he will find her soon, the relation between him and I is Richard which makes us related, he does not know me now" said Olivia sadly.