Chapter No 29

She opened her eyes and looked around, she had gone startled.

"Is that a dream?" She thought. She felt something heavy around her waist, she turned a bit, and his handsome face appeared. He did not let her go, instead he was holding her.

"Was that all really happened?" the thought of last night her heart started racing.

"I will never let you cry angel eyes," his words were echoing in her head.

"Awake angel eyes?" he asked in a deep voice and she had gone startled.

He opened his eyes and a smirk appeared on his face, making her blush.

"Did that blush I am seeing?" he asked, chuckling. She looked away.

"You are indeed the most innocent one I came across with," he said in a deep voice.

She remained silent.

He moved ahead in order to kiss her and placed his lips on her. She moaned in pleasure. He spared her lips.

Just then she looked at the clock and her expressions went horrible. He looked at her confused.

She got instantly but her chest was bare so she placed her hand on her chest in order to hide them. She felt embarrassed.

"What happened?" he asked, concerned.

"My mum, I need to go home or else she will get mad at me," she said while holding a sheet on her bare chest.

"Don't worry, I will drop you at home," he said.

She looked at him and her expressions did not change.

"Hey angel eyes, relax," he said and got up. He was naket and she was seeing his body and observing every part of him. She looked away instantly. He smirked.

"Come on, because I would accidentally turn you on again," he said, chuckled and she blushed.

He dropped her at home and she went in from the window, luckily her mother did not notice because she was sleeping as well.

She took a deep breath.

*************

She got up and went to do dishes as she promised to her estranged mother. She had done dishes now she had to go to work as it was her evening shift.

She was still thinking about last night. She put earphones on and played her favorite song.

Untouchable like

A distant diamond skyI'm reaching out

And I just

Can't tell you whyI'm caught up in you

She was going to take orders from table number 15. Two girls were sitting there gossiping over something.

"You know he forgot?" Said the girl who was sitting on the left side.

"What really?" Said the second girl surprisingly.

"Yeps, when I said hi to him the next morning at the school he said do I know you? he was with me that previous one and he forgot," said the girl.

Olivia was listening because the both girls were so busy in gossiping that they almost forgot to order anything.

"Jack is hot, I mean handsome but he is proud and irresponsible," said the second girl. Olivia felt her hands numbing.

"Well, I found him hot," said the first girl.

Just then he entered the cafe. She felt her heart rushing faster. He was walking towards her with his usual smile.

"Look Jack is here," said the girl.

She smiled back at him.

"Hey," he said to the girls, ignoring her and sat beside them.

She was staring at him jaw-dropping.

He looked up at her and found her staring at him.

"What?" he asked.

She opened her eyes to say something when he spoke.

"You, aren't you the junior girl?" he said, confused.

She gasped.

"What the hell, he is not recognizing me? I slept with him and he dropped me here in the morning," she thought. He looked like a completely different person.

She was shocked.

She threw the ordering diary and the pen on the spot and ran from the table.

"Creep" said the first girl looking with disgust at Olivia.

"No this will never happen, no how he would have forgotten me too?" Olivia was about to cry.

"Last night was meaningless, he might think of me being slut, who slept with him, without knowing him," she thought harshly.

"I am like any girl to him, everything was meaningless". She cried like a broken sparrow. Sophia entered the kitchen.

"Hey are you okay ? What happened? Did your mom get hard on you again?" Olivia was crying uncontrolled, Sophia hugged her slightly.

"Hey it's okay, calm down," after 20 minutes she stopped crying.

"Yeah I am fine it's nothing," she said.

For the next few weeks she started avoiding him. He looked at her whenever they came across, but she did not notice. It's been 4 weeks after that night. The school year was about to end. Olivia was about to go in senior year. She was an art student while Sophia and Lilliana were science students, so they had different schedules.

Sophia spotted her crying in the bathroom again.

"Olivia, are you okay? why are you crying, what's wrong, why don't you tell me?" She asked worriedly.

"It's nothing....just...just mood swings" She said, trying hard not to cry.

"It seems more hormones to me," said Sophia. "Why do you always blame mood swings like you are pregnant?" Said Sophia, joking while rolling her eyes, but unknown to her, her voice was echoing in her mind.

"Like you are pregnant.....Like you are pregnant" She was about to faint.

She controlled herself.

"No I am fine Soph don't worry, can you handle my shift today? I have something urgent to do," she said,

"Yeah sure," Olivia left and the first thing she did was to go to the local pharmacy. She bought the first response and then went ahead to check upon her nightmare. Much to her horror it was true, she was indeed pregnant.

"What? Now what would I do?" She panicked .

"Mom is going to kill me, oh no," She thought.

"What will I do?" She was breathing heavily in order to calm herself but nothing was working at that moment.