Chapter No 61

"So you guys know me?" she asked curious, both Dylan and Juan nodded in yes.

"I knew you but never saw you before, so I was unable to guess it was actually you for whom Phoenix fantasy is about" said Crystal.

"Wait wait what's going on" said Lilliana, while Olivia was looking at both Phoenix and Anna who were both holding hands.

"So you guys are together?" said Olivia. Anna smiled.

"She is the girl Phoenix has liked since childhood" said a voice behind them. They all turned, it was Uncle Ackley in his swimming suit.

"Uncle Ackley, what are you doing here?" asked Phoenix curious.

"I am on vacation and stayed at Juan's hotel, but later I came to know you guys are here," he said.

"So Anna, you remember everything?" he asked while smiling. "Not everything, all I remember is Phoenix had saved me during that incident" she said sadly.

"The day my brother had compelled you, I found out that you were a witch, it would had dangerous for you Anna, our compelling powers does not works on witches if they had put protection charm on them, but if we compel a young witch or wizard then it creates Havoc in their mind and it could be a lethal to you, so I had block every memory of yours about and took you to your Uncle, after that you did not remember me and my time with you" said Uncle Ackely sadly.

"He did what?" said Lilliana and Olivia in one voice. "My father has always been a jerk and my mother was also a victim of his abuse," said Juan sadly. "How is Alexander doing?" asked Uncle Ackley sadly.

"He is fine now, but you know he was so in love with that girl, he had gone into depression, he was ready to accept her even she was not his mate, their blood rites failed and father knew she was not vampire, so he had compelled her, she was not his mate so her memories had gone for forever" said Juan sadly.

"He is the eldest of us all, but now he seems the oldest," said Dylan. "Your father is a huge jerk, I will not let him come near my Richard" said Olivia while hugging her son. "Olivia! dear how are you and how is my grand nephew " said Mr Ackley and hugged Richard.

"He is fine just being noisy like his father," said Dylan.

"I am afraid if he came to know about his existence," said Crystal.

"Juan had hidden our relationship because of my safety," Crystal said.

"It's common nowadays, a vampire is able to find his mate in human form, my brother is becoming a freaking asshole," said Ackley, disappointed.

"Lilliana I have heard about your mate, I am really sorry about him" Ackley said sadly.

"Our Aunt is trying to cure him up, I hope he will be awake soon" said Lilliana sadly.

"Lilli I and my family are with you and your mate's pack during this crisis" he said smiling while Lilli nodded.

"So when you guys are doing blood rites" asked Crystal. Phoenix had taken a deep breath.

Uncle Ackley put his hand over his shoulder. "I know what you are thinking, Nephew, go ahead, " he said.

"Yeah I was afraid too, what if Crystal is not my mate" said Juan.

"If having a mate is this much complicated, I prefer to live alone, arrange a room for me Uncle Ackley" said Dylan.

Olivia laughed. "I am afraid your mate would be an android," she said while chuckling. Dylan had given her an angry sigh, "Even Richard is having his habits now" said Crystal.