Chapter No 43

"Yeah, you look a lot like your mother," She said.
"She is her daughter" everyone started whispering.
"Silence" said Professor Nicole "I am sorry about your lost dear" she said sadly and she turned to her books and started giving lectures.

"So you are the remaining daughter" asked Stella who came to the closest seat of Anna, Anna's expression became stony.
"Hey forgive my cousin she did not mean it, she is just a loose tongue" said the other blond hair girl.

"My name is Susan everyone calls me Sue and this is my cousin Stella" she introduced.

"I am sorry I heard a lot about your mother from my father, he says he was her classmate, so I got excited" said Stella looking sorry.

"It's okay Stella" said Anna smiling while Stella smiled back. Professor Nicole was still at her lectures.

"Whoa it was quite boring" said Stella.

"So you guys live together" asked Anna.

"Yeah, after the death of my mother, my father remarried and the woman does not want me, so they left me to my aunt and uncle" said Susan bitterly.

"My Uncle had also raised me, he raised me like his own" said Anna.

"My uncle and aunts love me like they love Stella" she said.

"Yeah her father and mine are brothers, but they are totally opposite" said Stella.

"Come and visit our home one day " said Susan while Anna nodded.

Anna was walking just when she collided with a brunette girl, girl turned and started grabbing her books from the floor.

"Hey Emma, what are you doing here, did you not have a class with Mariana?" asked Anna.

"Hmm newbies?" brunette girl thought.

"Yeah she is in the toilet" she said. Both Stella and Susan were taking snaps.

"Ah! she said she wanted to see you, could you meet her in the toilet" said the brunette girl, Anna nodded while Brunette girl left smiling devilishly. "Could you two come with me? I don't care about the bathrooms" she said to Stella and Susan.

"It's over there," said Susan, pointing ahead of them.

They all entered the bathroom.

"Marry, are you in there?" asked Anna. Just then a girl came out of the toilet.

"Emma? you? you were just outside how can you be here this instant?" asked Anna while the both girls were jaw dropped.

"What?" she said.

"How can it be we just saw her there. Just then they saw Mariana and Emma were coming from their class.

"I think I am getting mad, how can she be here when she was inside the toilet?" said Stella.

"Marry, Emma! you guys are here? Emma, how can you be here a third time ? I just saw you outside the bathroom, no inside the toilet, no outside the classroom" said Anna, dismayed.

"Here we go again," said Emma, annoyed while Mariana laughed.

"I gotta call these idiots right now, could you hold sparkles for a while?" said Emma and gave her cat to Stella.

"I need your both dumb asses over here" said Emma to someone over the phone. Within five minutes two two girls who were mirror identical with Emma, came and stood beside her.

"Yeah sister, what was so urgent?" asked the left one.

"Mila! I need the truth about who started this or else I will tell this to my mother " said Emma.

"It was Ella," said Mia. "No it was her Idea" said Ella.

"Will someone tell me what's going on?" asked Stella.

"They are triplets, Mila and Ella played a prank on you guys, they are lookalike and they are elemental, triplets but three different elements they have, Mila is older in trio she can control fire, Emma is middle one she can control air and then the younger one Ella she can control water and ice" said Mariana.

"Yeah we are triplets, our mother says we are a gift to her from mother nature" said the trio in one voice. Anna laughed.

"You three beat the shit out of us," said Susan.

"Anyway, how was your first day at Springfield?" asked Ella.

"It was good but the lectures are a bit boring," said Anna. said Anna.

"Look, it's John" said Emma while looking at him lustfully.

"Come on Emma at least you can control your thoughts over ya face" said Ella.

"I mean look at him, he is hot" said Mariana who had the same expressions like Emma's.

"You too?" said Anna while rolling her eyes.

She looked at the place where John was standing, he was a tall, dark haired muscular boy with deep green eyes.

"He is the upcoming Alpha of the moonstone pack, his father is one of few sacred Alpha of the werewolf community " said Mila.

"I totally agree with them he is hot" said Stella.

"Now she is having the same sickness, have you forgotten what uncle had told us about boys?" said Susan.

"Oh come on, father is always protective of us, " said Stella.

"By the way aunt Sila had said to come home earlier and I think we don't have any other class for Monday" Susan said while primping her hair.

"Yep I remember! Okay Anna it was nice to meet ya I think we have other classes together with your cousins, see ya tomorrow" said Stella, she hugged her and the both girls left.

"Come on less go talk to him" said Anna, but the both girls were lost inside their lustful thoughts. Anna rolled her eyes and shout out

"Are you guys really listening to me?".

"Yeah yeah we are listening" said Mariana disappointed.

"Let's go and talk to your friend," said Anna.

Both girls nodded.

"Girls we have important things to do so we are leaving" said Ella.

"Yeah, important thing, is it ragging or prank over new comers? " asked Mariana. The both girls rolled their eyes.

"Nope, something else " said Emma.

"Okay we will meet you later it was nice to meet ya Anna" said Emma. The trio left.

"Come on, let's introduce me to your classmate John,'' said Anna. Mariana nodded.

"Hey John! Mariana called out.

"Hey Mariana what's up?" he replied.

"Where you have been, you were not in the class" she asked.

"I found my mate last night, it was my 18 birthday and luckily I found her, she is from the other pack," he said while smiling widely.

Anna could hear something break like a mirror inside Mariana's head. Anna rolled her eyes.

"So who is she?" Asked Mariana while controlling her emotions.