Chapter No 11

Olivia's Kitchen was small but well maintained and clean. There was a bottle of pasta on the shelf. Anna decided to cook pasta.

Within 15 minutes she cooked it. It smelled wonderful. She decided to take some plates from the shelf but it was high, she knew she could not reach it on her height but Phoenix could.

"If I ask him to do this for me, he will blown my mind again I think I should do it by myself "and then she took kitchen stool nearby and stood over it

"It would be good if I used magic but I don't want to risk it near this jerk" she thought.

But just then her left foot became unbalanced and she was about to fall but phoenix had held her. Anna's heart starts beating so fast.

"From where did he come from?" she thought. Phoenix was so close to her that he was feeling his breath on her face, Phoenix was holding her waist and she was holding his strong shoulder.

"You okay? " He asked her.

Anna got up while phoenix held her hand giving her help.

"Yeah I am okay". said Anna.

"Please don't fall, I don't want to drag you to home," he said and turned away towards the TV launch.

"What does he thinks he is ? At one moment it feels like he is a good guy but another time he becomes a complete jerk" thought Anna.

She turned towards pasta to serve it on the plates.

"But the question is when I was standing upon that stool he was Richard outside when did he come into the kitchen?" she thought.

Anna brought the pasta to the TV launch and gave Phoenix his plate.

"Richard is still asleep?" she asked.

"Yeah he is, that's why it's so quiet here" he replied.

"I am thinking he is quite close to you. I mean it's your first day and look at him he always likes to hold on to you" She said while taking a spoon of pasta.

"Yeah, yeah but I have not met a baby in my life, I mean I don't have babies in our home," said Phoenix.

"How many people are there in your household?" asked Anna.

"Listen Anna we are here on some stupid Project so its better off we should not discuss our personal lives" he replied.

"How rude he is," Anna thought.

"Okay" She said and started concentrating on her pasta.

After they finished she cleaned the dishes and Richard also was woken up and now he was playing with phoenix, she noticed Richard phoenix was a totally different man, he was smiling and laughing and Richard was giggling. Just then the doorbell rang, Phoenix had gone to open the door, It was Olivia she had returned from her shift.

"Hey Olivia," Said Anna.

"Hey guys! how is it going, how is Richard". Asked Olivia while putting her bag in the rag.

"He is fine and happy". replied Anna.

'Olivia had put Richard in her arms slightly "Ah my baby mama missed you so much". She kissed him on his cheeks.

"Olivia I made pasta, it still remains, you don't have to cook other food". said Anna.

"Oh so thanks to you I am starving," said Olivia, after putting Richard back She went to the kitchen and filled her plate with pasta.

"Oh dear, it's so delicious. Who cooked it?" asked Olivia.

"Anna," replied Phoenix. Shortly it was the second time he was taking her name.

"Oh wow it's so tasty". said Olivia.

"Okay Olivia, we gotta go now I have to check up on my home, I missed calls from my cousin," said Anna."

"Yeah sure and thank you so much for taking this much good care of Richard trust me I never saw him this much happier before with any baby sitter". said Olivia.

"Oh no need of thanks we are doing our work and he is so cute". said Anna.

Both Anna and Phoenix left. Anna was standing outside the door and was thinking

"Why was Lilliana calling me 20 times? I hope everything is okay," Just then Phoenix called out.

"Hey don't you want to go home ?" He asked.

"No, I am fine, I will go on my own, it is near," she replied.

But Phoenix stood there by crossing his arm and staring at her, which means he was not interested in her "NO". She rolled her eyes and went to sit in his car.

"So it was not that much difficult," she said but Phoenix did not reply.

"Turn left from here and straight, that's my home." she said, but was still silent.

He stopped the car in front of her house, with no words she came out and within 4 seconds he left with his car.

"Jerk no one can understand him". she thought while staring at his car.

*************

"Soph, that's enough Lilli you should be quiet" Lilliana and Sophia were Having fight.

"Why should I? I will curse you Sophia Perez ..I,I...." said Lilliana while raising her hand.

But on the other side much to Mariana's horror Sophia's light blue eyes turned bright red and her blond hairs suddenly started showing reddish highlights indicating that she had lost control over her powers. Mariana was shocked at the same time Lilliana had dropped her raised hand.

"Soph calm down" Sophie looked like in some kind of trance like she was not listening to Mariana.

"Soph please calm down, I didn't mean to hurt you". Sophie's hairs started turning curly from straight.

"Oh no she is totally out of control. Lilli stand behind me I am making a shield for spell"

Mariana raised her hand and muttered.

"Encanta Uranocus Protectas". A huge blue shield had emerged from Mariana's hands. Her shield and magical color was aqua blue which indicates that her element was water.

Mariana was the only family member after Theodora who was elemental in the family.

The shield was huge and was protecting the both girls from Sophia's spell.

"What you have gotten ourselves into Lilli," said Mariana while pushing pressure over the shield which was now cracking due to Sophia's powerful spell.

"I am sorry Marry please do something". said Lilliana who was scared to hell.