Chapter No 17

She does not remember how she had been rescued and who rescued her. All she remembered was, she had opened her eyes in hospital.

Uncle Carlos said she had been missing for two weeks. But she doesn't remember her time of those weeks like that memory had been erased or never happened.

All she remembered was her parents were killed and the only darkness. Since then she was afraid of the darkness.

The whole place turned into darkness more than before Anna felt the same as she did when that accident happened.

She started crying just then she heard a vibration just near her left leg. She was startled.

***********

"Where on the planet do you think your phone is?" asked Dylan, annoyed.

"What business do you have with my phone". said Phoenix with crossed arms.

"Listen brother, I need it right now, I saved a snap in your snapchat," he said, shrugging.

"You...did what? " He asked angrily.

"I did save a picture on your phone last night. Why don't people use their brains nowadays," said Dylan with an angry tone.

"How did you get inside my phone? I have put a password," Phoenix asked while crossing his arms.

"This is a shame on my talent," said Dylan while shrugging.

"You nerd, you break into my phone again," he said with an angry expression.

"I did not have a choice, My kind of sick ex was getting on my nerves so I gave her your picture of kissing your girlfriend," Dylan said shrug.

"You are my brother?" He said, disappointed.

"She was not giving up on me you know so I made her see that I am having a girlfriend btw you looked somehow like me in that photo so she did not suspect," he said while crossing his arms.

Phoenix put his hand in his pocket for his phone, but it was not there.

"What the hell..." said phoenix panic.

"You have stolen my phone," he said with a dead stare.

"I did not, whoa, whoa calm down, if I did what for I will ask you for the phone?" Dylan said.

"If I lose it, trust me I will burn down your booty," Phoenix said.

"Ring me, let's see where it is," he said.

"What will I get in return?" Dylan asked with a smirk.

"Will you agree on my middle finger?" said Phoenix with the same gesture.

Dylan rolled his eyes and started dialing.

***********

Anna suddenly looked in the direction where the sound came from.

It was a phone. First she thought it was her phone. But then she watched over the phone screen which was showing the name stinky poo. Without wasting any time she answered the call.

"It's ringing but no one is picking it yet brother," said Dylan.

"I want my phone back or I will burn this place down," said Phoenix.

"Whoa, Whoa not our home brother. I have a lot of technological inventions in the house, so keep your hands off my lab,"said Dylan.

"Dylan for a while will you please shut up?" He said looking at him with a deadly expression.

"Hello, if this is my stupid brother's phone please give it back or else he will burn your ass....and...".

But the voice from the other side startled him. Someone was crying from the other side.

"Hello mam are you okay? why are you crying" he said suddenly, Phoenix got alert.

"Phoenix, I think it's your girlfriend, she is crying," he said with a mischievous look on his face.

"Just shut up and give it to me," he grabbed the phone .

"Hello," he said with concern.

"Who is it?". He asked.

Hearing Phoenix's voice Anna felt a relief.

"Hello Phoenix, Please help me, Please, phoenix, I will be dead in this darkness please help me," she said while crying.

"Anna? What happened, why are you crying? where are you?" He asked furiously.

"Phoenix I am in school". She said with a hiccup.

"What are you doing at school at this time of night? It's already 9" he asked.

"I....I don't know Phoenix I am in the girls bathroom someone had...." she told everything to Phoenix, with every word of her, his expressions got changed.

"Hello Phoenix? Hello are you there". Anna checked the phone and the battery was dead by now.

"I need your help, jerk," he said to Dylan, who was staring at her with mischievous expressions.

"Hmm let me think, what I will get in return," He said with a smile.

"Listen I don't have time for your games, you are coming with me any way willingly or forcefully," he said.

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, boy I never have seen you with this anger before I am just joking come on let's go," he said.

Phoenix rolled his eyes.

"Go and sit in the car. I will be there in a few minutes," he said.

He was driving rashly.

"Easy boy Is that phone so important that today we are going to be killed?" Dylan said.

"Killed?" He repeated with a smirk.

"Or that girl is important".

Phoenix still remained quiet and there was a dark expression on his face. He was driving as fast as he could. He stopped the car in front of the school entrance.

"School? What are we here for ? you know they have a code machine outside, they won't let us if we don't have a password....only teachers have the password to enter school in the middle of night". Dylan said while crossing his arms.

"That's why you are here," said Phoenix calmly.

"No, you want me to break into school, how.." Phoenix cut him out in the middle.

"How shameful of your talent". Phoenix said in Dylan's tone.

"Listen, I need you to help me, my friend is in danger," Phoenix said calmly.

But something echoed in his head "Friend?". Dylan nodded.

They got out of the car and went to the main door. Dylan started trying to hack the machine. Phoenix was continuously dialing his number on Dylan's Phone.

How much it will take Dylan, I think the phone is out of battery, that's why it's unreachable".

"Almost done brother".

********

Hello Readers, I hope you have enjoyed the Chapter, please like, comment and follow me.