Chapter No 20

"I will go and check upon the matter," said Carlos.

"No one will go to that school, any of my daughters," He said Angrily.

"Its okay Uncle Carlos it's just a one more week you know we have to cover this don't worry I will be careful next time and I will never stay alone in school," Said Anna

"Let's get fresh, you look like a penguin in this shirt," said Lilliana.

"I have prepared everything. We will go to our ancestral home for ritual and will live there after that permanently," said Mr. Carlos. But Anna felt a strange pain when heard of leaving this town.

"Is this because of phoenix?" asked a voice inside her. But she ignored it. Did she develop something for him ?

***********

Phoenix entered the school and was searching for someone, then he found the required person. He walked forward, where she was standing.

"I have to play along," he thought.

"Hey darling, how are you?" Asked Jenifer. She was wearing a pink short skirt, with a short yellow top on it. She was wearing a high ponytail but she was disgusting to Phoenix right now.

"Should we go somewhere and make out?" She said shamelessly.

"Bitch the whole school knows, Phoenix Stever has never made out with her, she is just a trophy girlfriend to him, he's the football captain while she is cheer leader," thought Claire who stood just right back to her.

She took his hand and tried to drag him, but he stood still.

"Jenifer I will ask for once, where have you been last evening?" He said stonily.

"What? What are you talking about". she said startled she was not expecting this at all.

"Darling you knew I went home and I had a headache," she said terrified.

"I said I only want to hear the truth," he said while looking inside her eyes.

"The truth," he said hardly while grabbing her shoulders. She froze.

"I was outside the girls bathroom Anna was taking a bath, so I turned off the lights and locked her up. I did this because Phoenix is mine. He is mine," she said in trance.

It was big show for who were Jenifer's haters they turned their phone camera on and started filming the whole show. Phoenix put his hand in his pocket and let out an earring with triangle shape.

"Is that yours?" He asked while raising his one eyebrow.

"Yeah it's mine, it fell off when I was locking the door, I was not able to find it as it was dark," she said again in trance.

Phoenix smiled. Jenifer came out of trance

"What happened?" She saw around everyone filming her.

"Why are you guys filming me?" she asked alphabetically.

"I am here standing in the school's lobby, there is Jenifer Ashley, the most popular girl in school and a cheerleader, she just confessed that she assaulted her classmate last evening". It was Daniela, a school blogger.

"What hey you, shut up I did not," she said angrily.

"You guys can see Miss Ashley is denying the claim but the truth is she did this, you have heard her confession a minute ago," said Daniela while capturing Jenifer.

"Now, Jenifer from me I don't want to live with someone who has murderous tendencies we are over," said Phoenix Calmly.

"Anyway, I don't need her now, it was all a plan," he thought.

"What? No you can't leave me for that bitch no,''said Jenifer.

But Phoenix had already turned his back and was now walking away with his usual attitude.

"He can't leave me, he is mine, He is mine" said Jenifer who was now shouting like a mad woman.

***********

Lilliana was laying on the sofa, she was wearing her face mask, she learned from witch's beauty spell. Suddenly her phone beeps a message. She grabbed her phone and took a cucumber from her left eye. Her facial expressions were suddenly changed.

"Oh, this is a huge party," she screamed. "Ann, Soph, come right over here," she called out.

"What Happened" Said Sophia, Anna came running.

"Look at this," she gave them her phone.

"Oh my God He rocked who knows this bitch could be so scared this much he beat shit out of her," said Sophia.

They were watching Jenifer's confession video.

"So this was the important thing he wanted to do," Anna thought.

"So this bitch did this to you?" Said Lilliana.

"I will toast her tomorrow," said Sophia.

"What Phoenix did was rock," said Anna.

"But she does not look scared at all she looks like she is in some kind of trance," thought Anna while scratching her scalp.

"Ann you know this is party day for us this bitch will be doomed after this confession," said Lilliana.

"I still feel panic over the thought of being in that darkness because of this bitch" said Anna.

"I know how much you are afraid of darkness, I know it reminds you of that accident," Lilliana said.

"Do you still don't remember what really happened, how did you manage to survive who took you out of that darkness?" asked Sophia.

"No," She replied calmly.

Both girls remained quiet, they could not bring this up in front of Anna, she still was traumatized by that accident, even though it's been seven years, she still suffers from nightmares and the girls do not want her to get panic attacks again.

"Girl you know Ritual is one week ahead so we have to do some shopping, Daddy said we will get some magical stuff from Hawkins , but still we need a lot of stuff after all we are going home after 5 years" said Mariana.

Mariana was looking like a complete diva, she was wearing black jacket with light blue top and black short jeans, black sunglasses on top of her head. She was holding a bag as blue as her top with high knees shoes.

"What did I miss?" From the expressions of girls she guessed there is something going on.

"Nothing, whoa you look completely ready to go" said Sophia while looking at her matching bag.